boss

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I came around to SWSL - GS could maybe take a leaf from McLachlan's book. There's plenty of room for opinion if it isn't so snidely put across

I didn't mind SWSL much myself, he could be pretty harsh on Walter and Ally and being club legends that would always rub some people up the wrong way, but the obsession with him got rather tiresome. There was a thread started in The Bears Den for bashing him about every week or so at some point.

GS probably hasn't broken any rules so I don't want him banned, but I wish he'd change his mocking style of posting and totally joyless attitude or just stick to FF.

I can't really change my opinion to one that suits people better but I dont get all permaraged when people threaten or call me names because of it.

there's an ignore function people should use if they don't like my view.

but as ever it is what it is. some will agree some won't.

I can't really change my opinion to one that suits people better but I dont get all permaraged when people threaten or call me names because of it.

there's an ignore function people should use if they don't like my view.

but as ever it is what it is. some will agree some won't.

As I said previously, its not the opinions that are the problem (tu)

I love a good wee Friday afternoon thread - unfortunately this isn't one of them.

GS obiously just has a wee willy and substitutes post cound for willy size but he did go out-of-bounds with the Manchester comments BUT really we could do better for a Friday afternoon thread.

I love a good wee Friday afternoon thread - unfortunately this isn't one of them.

GS obiously just has a wee willy and substitutes post cound for willy size but he did go out-of-bounds with the Manchester comments BUT really we could do better for a Friday afternoon thread.

its bang average I measured it recently.

I don't think I've ever seen him make a positive post with anything to do with administration, Green, Miller, CVA or anything like that.

Says the exact opposite to the admin and/or Green/Miller without any substantial backing and its ALWAYS negative. Something like a newco is inevitable, CVA won't be approved, all the players will leave, Green and Miller are the next Whytes and will destroy us, there isn't any funds, blah blah blah.

I don't think I've ever seen him make a positive post with anything to do with administration, Green, Miller, CVA or anything like that.

Says the exact opposite to the admin and/or Green/Miller without any substantial backing and its ALWAYS negative. Something like a newco is inevitable, CVA won't be approved, all the players will leave, Green and Miller are the next Whytes and will destroy us, there isn't any funds, blah blah blah.

yeah that sounds like me.

I'm not totaly against green. I like him. he's quit funny but I suspect he's either being duped by d&p like miller or is part of the debacle.

otherwise you've pretty much nailed my view.

This is what happens when you know nothing of the fans, club and what it stands for.

This is what happens when you don't attend a single game or even watch any on tv, where rangers are concerned.

This is what happens when you got your arse handed to you every Friday after school when you were younger.

This is what happens when your gunslinger.

This is what happens when you know nothing of the fans, club and what it stands for.

This is what happens when you don't attend a single game or even watch any on tv, where rangers are concerned.

This is what happens when you got your arse handed to you every Friday after school when you were younger.

This is what happens when your gunslinger.

I go to lots of games.