Gazza

Gillete

Anyone saw the umbro advert with him speaking about playing for England ?

I got a shock tbh to see him look the way he is

I knew he wasn't keeping well but fuck me, he looks really poorly

Hope he gets a bit healthier soon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone saw the umbro advert with him speaking about playing for England ?

I got a shock tbh to see him look the way he is

I knew he wasn't keeping well but fuck me, he looks really poorly

Hope he gets a bit healthier soon

Yea its a shame, he needs true friends now, not the fucking hangers on he has had in the past. :disappointment:

He's a bloody embarrasment. Shambles of a man. Anyone with any pride would have not agreed to that advert appearing. It is cringeworthy.

Great football player. But bloody hopeless otherwise.

Addiction & Pure Talent often go hand in hand..

No need whatsoever to condemn him

I'm past feeling sorry for him now, especially since he's always giving interviews in the media etc and completely embarrassing himself.

Gazza has little grasp of whats going on, if you think for a moment that there is nobody in the background shamefully making money out of this then your very naive .

Taken for a ride when he had his scruples, more easily now that he hasn't

He is very unwell...end of..

Gazza has little grasp of whats going on, if you think for a moment that there is nobody in the background shamefully making money out of this then your very naive .

What a pile of utter dribble.

Is he an addict/unwell, yes, but he's not some clueless idiot walking around the streets being picked up from random media outlets like a hooker getting picked up off the streets.

He's well aware he looks like death yet is still willing to jump in front of the camera, that is just moronic.

you stick to yer own thread hen ffs

Is he an addict/unwell, yes, but he's not some clueless idiot walking around the streets being picked up from random media outlets like a hooker getting picked up off the streets.

He's well aware he looks like death yet is still willing to jump in front of the camera, that is just moronic.

Agree.

This is not a kid we are talking about and he's been given so much help in the past and fucked every chance up. We all have problems in life and he is no different, he has had an amazing career and such a gift but choose to ruin parts of it.

I admire him as a player but he is a car wreck of a person.

Your analogy doesn't fit, if you think he is of sound mind and chooses to appear in the media whiteout cohersion then you know little of his illness and of him

Your analogy doesn't fit, if you think he is of sound mind and chooses to appear in the media whiteout cohersion then you know little of his illness and of him

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck ? Are you seriously trying to see he has little clue he's in front of the camera, speaking and answering questions ?

Are you fucking serious ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck ? Are you seriously trying to see he has little clue he's in front of the camera, speaking and answering questions ?

Are you fucking serious ?

Clearly you have no idea of what's involved pre and post production.

If you do a years research I might respond again..

Little knowledge etc..