Gazza

Gillete

Read the link or I'm going to self harm..... I mean it.

http://www.thesun.co...-for-Botox.html

First up, it's the sun..

Next, who mentioned drink ? if that's the face of someone who is not "Chemically Enhanced" I'm a fat middle aged guy blah blah blah.........................

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre and post production eh.

Pish hen, people are hear to see your gash artistically shown with a bears top off and left lying beside you.

Talk is cheap and the troops are ready.

If you are a middle aged guy I will pish myself big time so good luck with that.

Just remember God looks after his own so sunshine and nudity are the way ahead.

The fucking eclipse comes round more often than your knockers are out right enough.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

First up, it's the sun..

Next, who mentioned drink ? if that's the face of someone who is not "Chemically Enhanced" I'm a fat middle aged guy blah blah blah.........................

Occasionally, The Sun gets it right, Is drink not the root cause? you don't look fat or middle aged, but is botox not the point here? or "Chemically Enhanced" as you describe it.

Is drink n

What a pile of utter dribble.

Is he an addict/unwell, yes, but he's not some clueless idiot walking around the streets being picked up from random media outlets like a hooker getting picked up off the streets.

He's well aware he looks like death yet is still willing to jump in front of the camera, that is just moronic.

think thats a bit harsh,the guy NEVER courted publicity,and i know for a fact he is one of the most generous people ever ,you would not believe how much that guy has GIVEN away..

Actually breaks my heart to see the legend that is gazza so poorly love him always have always will :h34rt: :h34rt: :h34rt:

Same mate, just wish he'd stop his drinking soooo much.... bloody hell he looks a mess.... I had a tear in my eye seeing how he is now... such a shame for such a nice bloke at heart... round up his hangers on and get them to embarrass themselves for taking a loan of the poor guy for all they years.

The rats !

Agree.

This is not a kid we are talking about and he's been given so much help in the past and fucked every chance up. We all have problems in life and he is no different, he has had an amazing career and such a gift but choose to ruin parts of it.

I admire him as a player but he is a car wreck of a person.

He went down in my respect when he turned up at the Moat siege with a fishing rod and a carry out.

That's all the situation needed was an injection of alcohol.

Took it too far that day.

Gazza isn't well in the true sense.

He'll be waking up each morning still trying to believe that he is still the same bloke who was near genius on a football field and yet at the self same time KNOWING that in fact he isn't.

He will be all mixed-up inside and an absolute mess inside his own head.

To slag him off is plain wrong.

The lassie doesn't deserve your snide , crude comments either... though at the same time shouldn't be running the daft vote either.

Some do indeed need to grow-up. :crabflute: (I'm gonna start next year) :lol:

It's a crying shame that the fella is in such a state.... he deserves pity... real pity not crap kiddy-on snide sad comments ...given that he IS ill.

I still like the guy anyway :21::21::21:

I think Gazza is a shell of a man :anguish:

Indeed he is... shame. :(

His illness with the drink is SO bad that he somehow thought in his own head that HE COULD help at that siege ... that says it all about how sick he really is.

he is broken beyond repair which is really sad for such a talent. unfortunatelly when he was growing up there was very little understanding off whatever condition he had so alcohol and all the madness was an easy route to go down especially in this entertainment industry

Gazza will always be a hero to me, i remember when we signed him, i was 13 and couldnt believe we had just bought one of the best players in the world at that time :praise:

Same in sentiment.... wish I was as young as your good self lol.

Gazza was amazing at times.... brill in SO many games against 'them' and the sheepies.

I have fond memories of Gazza against 'them' and the sheepies' ... great times :)

Brilliant player, flawed man.

If we're being completely honest he shouldn't have been playing for us in the SPL in his prime, he should have been on a much bigger stage. Despite that I feel privilidged to have watched him in a Rangers shirt.

I wish him the best but I fear the worst.

I can't believe how angry i am reading this thread. Gazza has depression, a horrible, horrible thing to have, trust me i have had it in the past . You wake up and don't care about anyone or anything and all you want to do is drink, drink and drink some more. Some complete and utter arseholes have been commenting on this thread without having any understanding of what the man is going through. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor as the disease knows no distinction. The man probably wakes up every morning trying to find the courage to end his life and dreads waking up to another morning....that is what deep depression can feel like. So the pricks who have been having a go at him here should fucking crawl back into their holes in the ground, as you are morons who know fuck all. Plus, putting aside everything, the man is a Rangers legend , and to hear folk having a go at him makes me fucking sick!!

I can't believe how angry i am reading this thread. Gazza has depression, a horrible, horrible thing to have, trust me i have had it in the past . You wake up and don't care about anyone or anything and all you want to do is drink, drink and drink some more. Some complete and utter arseholes have been commenting on this thread without having any understanding of what the man is going through. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor as the disease knows no distinction. The man probably wakes up every morning trying to find the courage to end his life and dreads waking up to another morning....that is what deep depression can feel like. So the pricks who have been having a go at him here should fucking crawl back into their holes in the ground, as you are morons who know fuck all. Plus, putting aside everything, the man is a Rangers legend , and to hear folk having a go at him makes me fucking sick!!

His current state of basic intelligence has nothing to do with depression. Many of the most advanced thinkers of all time had major depression issues. He can't even speak coherently.