IF we have titles stripped...

If they try this we should defenately consider going to the 3rd Div ,and it would give me immense pleasure watching the whole shooting match crumble round about them.

It is a Shitty League, and should be destroyed from the top to bottom.

I so do not want any of those Scum, getting any Money from us whatsoever.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is for sure we really need someone who is combative in charge now ... give the filth an inch and they will take miles :angry:

Has anyone in an official sense even confirmed anything aboot boycots for next season yet? I mean we dont have an appeal pending anymore so their no reason I see to be holding it back now.

Its time someone officially makes a stand and lays it out,, plain and simple its time to start fighting back. Before its too late.

With what has gone on with us anything seems believable.

What doesn't help is our own fans debating about it as if it should be a possibility. If you do want to discuss any sanctions from the SPL or SFA then try to be positive. We have no reason to be stripped of any trophies or titles. No-one was bribed. No opposition players were bribed by us nor were any match officials or opposition team's hierarchy bribed to ensure a Rangers victory. To try to equate bribery with our EBT scheme is ludicrous. We all know which team's fans are pushing for this ridiculous agenda. This is like the SFA decision where the tribunal came out with the statement that RFC being criminally and deliberately brought to the brink of extinction by an outright crook was "nearly as bad as bribery" or some such nonsense.

All this talk of our "crimes" has been grasped by everyone with a hatred of Rangers. These calls for evermore Draconian sanctions have absolutely nothing to do with Financial Fair Play or Sporting Integrity. We can only speculate why the media haven't highlighted this fact. The vindictive, hate-filled cretins calling for such penalties are simply anti-Rangers. There is no justification for stripping any titles due to the EBT scheme no matter what the outcome of the HMRC case. The players had a contract, plain and simple, against which they paid Tax and NI. If some also used the MIH EBT scheme then that has nothing to do with the SFA or SPL or at least it shouldn't have anything to do with them.

With the media frenzy, bitter and jealous opposition fans and certain odious individuals connected to the disgusting club from Parkhead, the clamour for such over-the-top punishment has gathered momentum. The fact that Rangers FC won the trophies perfectly fairly has no bearing on their petty vengeful mentality. They are aggrieved that they couldn't beat us on the park therefore they will use any means possible to try to beat us off field.

At this point, it is unclear if this spiteful plan will succeed or fail. Common sense would dictate that this pathetic claim should be thrown out but common sense is not an attribute commonly found in the hierarchy of Scottish football clubs or within the Scottish football authorities.

What I will say, no matter what these repugnant individuals eventually decide, I will never subscribe to RFC NOT having won 54 titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups to date. To those people who would seek to say otherwise, I say "Do what you will and be damned". They may wish to see us playing in the SFL 3rd division, if so, I say, "we will pass you all on our way back up".

As they and everyone else knows, We Are The People.

What doesn't help is our own fans debating about it as if it should be a possibility. If you do want to discuss any sanctions from the SPL or SFA then try to be positive. We have no reason to be stripped of any trophies or titles. No-one was bribed. No opposition players were bribed by us nor were any match officials or opposition team's hierarchy bribed to ensure a Rangers victory. To try to equate bribery with our EBT scheme is ludicrous. We all know which team's fans are pushing for this ridiculous agenda. This is like the SFA decision where the tribunal came out with the statement that RFC being criminally and deliberately brought to the brink of extinction by an outright crook was "nearly as bad as bribery" or some such nonsense.

All this talk of our "crimes" has been grasped by everyone with a hatred of Rangers. These calls for evermore Draconian sanctions have absolutely nothing to do with Financial Fair Play or Sporting Integrity. We can only speculate why the media haven't highlighted this fact. The vindictive, hate-filled cretins calling for such penalties are simply anti-Rangers. There is no justification for stripping any titles due to the EBT scheme no matter what the outcome of the HMRC case. The players had a contract, plain and simple, against which they paid Tax and NI. If some also used the MIH EBT scheme then that has nothing to do with the SFA or SPL or at least it shouldn't have anything to do with them.

With the media frenzy, bitter and jealous opposition fans and certain odious individuals connected to the disgusting club from Parkhead, the clamour for such over-the-top punishment has gathered momentum. The fact that Rangers FC won the trophies perfectly fairly has no bearing on their petty vengeful mentality. They are aggrieved that they couldn't beat us on the park therefore they will use any means possible to try to beat us off field.

At this point, it is unclear if this spiteful plan will succeed or fail. Common sense would dictate that this pathetic claim should be thrown out but common sense is not an attribute commonly found in the hierarchy of Scottish football clubs or within the Scottish football authorities.

What I will say, no matter what these repugnant individuals eventually decide, I will never subscribe to RFC NOT having won 54 titles, 33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups to date. To those people who would seek to say otherwise, I say "Do what you will and be damned". They may wish to see us playing in the SFL 3rd division, if so, I say, "we will pass you all on our way back up".

As they and everyone else knows, We Are The People.

Not saying you're wrong, but i'll still be blaming David Murray if it did happen.

Not defending Murray but got to assume he received top advice on this scheme. If it wasn't OK why did the Club's auditors not flag it up?

Don't think he can be shielded by other individuals, he owned 85% of the club and it was his responsibiliy to look after us.

The past few months have been a rough ride, but it's time to start thinking positively, not negatively.

I say that as someone who's extremely worried, but I want to force myself to be positive about our club's situation, to think positive about it.

Obviously it's wise to at least consider worst case scenarios, but positivity and negativity are both infectious.

Connected human consciousness is scientifically proven.

Doncaster was asked, by a journalist looking for a story in all likelihood, if this was one of the possible sanctions available and he said, "yes, it is one."

He then clarified, "The nub of the issue is our rules say all payments to players must be made within an SPL contract."

I actually believe we are safe in this regard, FTT notwithstanding.

Just had a thought.......................................so it really wasn't all those Orange , Masonic Refs after all but(yip)...........................................................................

Those Orange , Masonic EBTS that gave us all those dodgy decisions uk.gif

They got stripped of the domestic title, European one nothing was proven I guess.

But we're talking here about every game from the EBT years being changed to a 3-0 defeat, that would be fucking shambolic. Again I hope it doesn't happen, but there seems to be to much talk for it to simply be a Sellic agenda now.

If that's the case we should be sued an relegated every one of the stripped seasons.

It's a can of worms they DO NOT want to opene.......fake attendances, etc, nappy rippers would be in single figures.

I used to be a defender of SDM. And although I'm still not convinced he was an out and out crook of Whyte proportions,i think it is now clear for all to see that the gambles HE took with our spending got us into this mess.And the reckless fashion in which he allowed LLoyds to dictate policy and sell to a charlatan like Whyte have resulted in us being brought to our knees and been the source of daily ridicule in every newspaper and phone-in every day for a year now. Murray had his chance to put things right. He could have fronted The Blue Knights buy-out,or coughed up alone,righted the vessel and left the club in the hands of a truly trustworthy body. SDM's legacy is forever mud. Auchenhowie MUST be renamed asap.

As far as losing titles is concerned. We all know what we won,and no one can take away the amazing days we had lifting those trophies.We still have the dvds to rel-live those moments over and over again. If Liewell and others think that the only way they will ever come close to our 54 titles is to strip ours and doctor their tally,then i firmly believe that is a small price to pay for the continued survival of our club. We WILL be back on top again,where we belong. We WILL again amass a title tally that they cannot catch. We WILL be back stronger and better than before because WE TRULY ARE THE PEOPLE.

So what about Marseille who cheated us out of a place in the European Cup final when tapie was bribing everything that moved?

it wasnt proven that he was bribing officials in the Champions League. He was done for bribing during French League games. So they couldnt be stripped of the champions league win. If you check UEFA website they are still listed as champions.

Now this isn't something i've thought too much about throughout all this shite but sadly the possibility of honours being taken away from us seems to be gathering pace.

So i'm hoping, that if we do get titles stripped, any concept left that David Murray was good for Rangers will be gone.

I know I perhaps seem like a bit of a broken record moaning about him, and I realise Murray probably doesn't have too many big fans left among the Rangers support. But his role in what is going on with us now still gets greatly ignored and played down amongst all the Whyte and Duff and Phelps stuff. The defence that he just got carried away chasing a dream while Googly Eyes is the only crook involved seems common.

But I fail to see how titles being taken away couldn't be the very last straw for everyone with David the thief. I hate the SFA and SPL as much as anyone but they have been given reason by him for this to be even considered. We're talking part of our history, childhood memories for some, a first introduction to Rangers for some, some of our most memorable moments, being stained by Murray's greed and lies and wiped from the record books, that would be disgraceful and hurt even if the memories of the time cannot be taken away from us.

It would also mean our time was basically wasted if we were watching a team that couldn't keep hold of any trophies won (although I accept some will think it was all worth it whatever decisions are made). While it would never stand up in a legal sense I think we as fans would actually be entitled to sue David Murray and his pals for spending a fortune going to games in a period where our titles may not stand up.

Of course it hasn't happened yet, hopefully never will.

Well as I said in a similar thread a while back a few seasons ago every SPL team had to get their ground to a certain condition to fulfill the findings of the Taylor Report re Safety at Football Grounds. Celtic failed to do so spending money on their squad rather than the necessary improvements.

They were allowed to rent Hampden for a season.

Will they be punished retrospectively as well ?

it wasnt proven that he was bribing officials in the Champions League. He was done for bribing during French League games. So they couldnt be stripped of the champions league win. If you check UEFA website they are still listed as champions.

Why do yu think I made the post.

Just wondering what the chances of uefa finding corruption was if they didn't look