Regan Favours McCulloch Hung

North Rd

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS...Is he trying to make out he saved it in his favourites to report it as a breach of the legislation?...when the legislation wasn't even in place when the tweet was done...Incredibly he has fucked up his dates like he fucks up everything else!

Well spotted.

Another strange thing about it is there wasnt any other saved Tweets of a similar nature. I find that odd when about 100 Tweets that are just as bad get made by Celtic fans every day and yet he only has one tweet saved???? Very strange.

Also, lets not forget Lee McCulloch retired because he didnt want to play for George Burley.... That maybe pissed the SFA off.

Never been so offended in my life tbh. Can we get him charged with being sectarian or racist or whatever? Will go up Stewart Street tomorrow and see what they say. They need to follow up a complaint though. Right?

I do wonder why Regan would want to keep posts saved if they were in breach of legislation. Does that mean he would want to report it to the court of arbitration for sport? Because obviously he wouldn't want the law to be involved in football.

He'll get away with it. He'll play the "I got hacked" card.

He can't use that get out of jail card because he tweeted;

In response, Regan tweeted:

"Much ado about nothing. Tweets potentially breaching new legislation often saved."

Read my earlier post bud #189 to be exact! :)

Stan Collymore often favourite contentious tweets, which he then makes a point of highlighting to his followers. Has Regan done this? There are a few semantic vagaries on Twitter, and I'm not sure he's doing himself any favours here.

As much of an incompetent CEO Regan is, I can't logically see why he would purposefully favourite this. His every move on Twitter is being monitored by press, bloggers and fansites such as ourselves; even if he did think that McCulloch should be hung, it would take a moron of the very highest order to publicise his feelings this way.

I don't see his logic either!,the fact is he DID puposefully save it as a favourite and when confronted he hit out with;

In response, Regan tweeted:

"Much ado about nothing. Tweets potentially breaching new legislation often saved."

When the legislation wasn't even in force for another 2 months!

To be honest, if you asked me if I thought Regan wanted McCulloch hung, I'd say no. He's certainly created a giant shit storm out of this though.

The only people attempting to make it a shit storm are a few Rangers fans on fans forums. The media have no interest in it as it doesn't suit their agenda and fans of other clubs will possibly agree with O'Regan anyway given their complete hatred of us. Nothing will get done, there will be no price to pay and O'Regan will continue doing what he does.

To be honest, if you asked me if I thought Regan wanted McCulloch hung, I'd say no. He's certainly created a giant shit storm out of this though.

I too can't see the reason Regan would want McCulloch hung, he definitely has created a shit storm for himself...but that's what he does it's his MO!

The only people attempting to make it a shit storm are a few Rangers fans on fans forums. The media have no interest in it as it doesn't suit their agenda and fans of other clubs will possibly agree with O'Regan anyway given their complete hatred of us. Nothing will get done, there will be no price to pay and O'Regan will continue doing what he does.

You're right but that doesn't make it right...the fight continues until we see him out of his untenable job. :)

STV have been asking him about it.

Is that it? Simply asking him about it, scared to report it are they? Out of the hundreds of media outlets too. If this was Gordon Smith doing something similar(which he wouldn't because he is a gentleman!) the nationwide and mediawide outrage would be incredible. This will be another shameful cover up.

You're right but that doesn't make it right...the fight continues until we see him out of his untenable job. :)

The difference is, had the shoe been on the other foot and O'Regan was one of ours, it would have made the 10 o'clock news this evening and filled the front pages of every rhag tmrw.

He should have been out after the court ruling the other day, how he survived that is incredible, now this........

Is that it? Simply asking him about it, scared to report it are they? Out of the hundreds of media outlets too. If this was Gordon Smith doing something similar(which he wouldn't because he is a gentleman!) the nationwide and mediawide outrage would be incredible. This will be another shameful cover up.

I've already worked out what Regan will say to try and cover this up...it's quite simple really but i need to ask a question to you guys that use Twitter as i don't ;

Does it say on a Twitter account when you saved a favourite?

Just checked; answer is no.

It does on my profile. Gives a date next to the post. <cr>

Heres a link to Regans, it is still there. https://twitter.com/#!/StewartRegan/favorites - 11th Jan. I don't really know how to use twitter so i may have this completely wrong.

Seems that date is for when post was made.