Regan Favours McCulloch Hung

North Rd

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not photoshopped, just go to his twitter, then click "favourites" and you can see it for yourself, it's still in his favourites.

I know that!! It was me who posted the OP on here, what I've recently posted is that even the tags think he's in trouble

In response, Regan tweeted:

"Much ado about nothing. Tweets potentially breaching new legislation often saved."

is that not him warning people he is 'saving' tweets sent to him that are in breach of the new legistation? as he must be getting it tight.

is that not him warning people he is 'saving' tweets sent to him that are in breach of the new legistation? as he must be getting it tight.

Is that not like your girlfriend reading a text on your phone from another girl saying she wants to suck your cock and you saying you're saving it as a reminder how lucky you are to have her?

No, he could have had a member of staff save the screenshots, no need to "favourite" bile like that and let the world see it.

Okay,

1) It is quite clearly not a death threat.

2) His lack of impartiality is not illegal.

3) He does not support any push for the hanging of Lee McCulloch. He's an arsehole, but anyone who thinks he literally wants Lee McCulloch hanged should get off the internet pretty quick, because the offended bus is waiting for them outside.

I dont literally want to feck the pope but if I said it on twitter I could have the stasi at my door

Sounds like he's making this his excuse Your Times up Regan.

Nobody ever seems to reply to me. I consider myself quite mild-mannered, but Graham Spiers always ignores me, even when I engage him quite politely in topics he usually enjoys. He only seems to respond to those who call him a cunt or a creep or whatever, which I suppose is a sign of his weird masochistic personality.

Tell them you are in the Vanguard Bears and you'll get the reaction you want. laugh.gif

If that is why he was saving it, are there any other tweets of a similar nature that he has been saving for nearly 5 months? It would be interesting to see if he has saved all those racist and sectarian ones that were brought to his attention around the time of the "treble-costing" League Cup final.

Also, has he reported it to anyone in the law enforcement, legal, or policy making bodies in the land?

Surely, he is either alerting the relevant authorities to potentially legislation defying online posts as he is made aware of them or he is saving up a complete record of such posts in his favourites so as to build a compelling body of evidence to present to the authorities? He must be doing one or the other? Surely?:sherlock:

In response, Regan tweeted:

"Much ado about nothing. Tweets potentially breaching new legislation often saved."

FFS...Is he trying to make out he saved it in his favourites to report it as a breach of the legislation?...when the legislation wasn't even in place when the tweet was done...Incredibly he has fucked up his dates like he fucks up everything else!

FFS...Is he trying to make out he saved it in his favourites to report it as a breach of the legislation?...when the legislation wasn't even in place when the tweet was done...Incredibly he has fucked up his dates like he fucks up everything else!

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Justice/law/sectarianism-action-1/football-violence/bill

Good spot

:lol:

Brilliant lads, well done. (tu)

ZQfeg.png

Grabbed a screenshot before it gathered enough attention for the Tweet to be deleted, or for Regan to unfavourite it like he seems to have done already.

Snake.

nice one mate (tu)

lets see what the cunt has to say about this!