Regan Favours McCulloch Hung

North Rd

Who would you report this to?

My first point of call is straight to the Hampden Circus itself to demand for his resignation as its become quite obvious that his position is undeniably untenable. He must step down. The man is completely incompetent and to allow himself to be landed in a situation like this only further supports that. He's an idiot. For this to take any real steed then there must be an effort to get in contact with as many media outlets as possible.

It's been mentioned several times already in this thread but we all know for a fact that had this been a football player on either side of the Old Firm supporting a tweet like this - yes, for those unaware of the Twitter world, this is what you are doing when you 'favourite' a person's tweet - or at any high profile football club for that matter, directed at an opposing manager for example then there would be hell to pay, nevermind when the head of the country's governing footballing body is doing it! There would be cries for fines, bans, public humiliation, the lot.

My point is that, as several posters have already highlighted, it would be a foolish waste of police time and would arguably, in the most extreme circumstances of forcing charges on the man, be very difficult to emphasise his mindset behind pressing a button on a social network website. Would forcing him out of his job as Chief Clown of Scottish football not be enough for you?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure we could get Regan charged, but we certainly should report the original tweeter to the cops and see what they have to say.

We should go after these muppets on Twitter and Facebook relentlessly after their endless campaigns have delivered Scotland to its current Orwellian state, and hopefully make them see what a sham the whole thing really is.

For note of Kev, I said the part in bold, something along the lines of referring to both Regan and the person who tweeted it.

the date on that tweet was Jan 11'th....why has it taken so long for this to be exposed !

Do you know of anyone who regularly checks Stewart Regan's 'favourite' tweets on a daily basis? He obviously never thought anyone would ever look.

Nobody ever seems to reply to me. I consider myself quite mild-mannered, but Graham Spiers always ignores me, even when I engage him quite politely in topics he usually enjoys. He only seems to respond to those who call him a cunt or a creep or whatever, which I suppose is a sign of his weird masochistic personality.

:lol: a wis gonna ignore you but i laughed :lol:

Is this some sort of wind up? You actually think that me not reporting this to the police is me letting people walk all over us? I'm not quite sure of your thought processes here. But I'll let you into a wee secret (ain't you lucky!). See that website I run? It's just published an article on this very subject! And it will continue to press for Regan's resignation, as it has called for previously.

Favouriting a tweet is not a criminal offence. I don't need a degree in law to work that one out. You will be wasting the time of Strathclyde police if you report this. But you seem utterly convinced that Regan is set for the slammer and I don't think anything I can say will stop you from reporting this, so fire away. If you are going to go to the police, here's a wee tip...report the original tweeter, not Regan.

Again, I am really quite shocked at your continued accusation that I am letting people walk all over Rangers. But my work is there for all to see so I'm not going to go on further. You are more than welcome to your beliefs, however baseless they are.

So, you have e-mailed the SFA about this very subject I presume in order to further question his integrity?

I didn't say it was Kev... There will be a post within this thread (by myself) with regards to reporting this issue and I believe I said making reference to both regard and the person who tweeted it. Regan is in support of what the tweet said, as I have stated before I believe.

Are you quite shockingly missing my 'continued' praise for you if you do as you have said to myself, or are you deliberately being selective, Kev? My point is far from baseless, I'm not sure whether I said it on here or not but the police are not the only people whom I will be reporting this issue to. I believe in something, I will therefore put across my point to the appropriate channels.

If your accusation that I am allowing people to walk all over Rangers is not baseless, then let's see your evidence...

In fact, don't bother. This is not for this thread. PM me if you wish, but I'm really not that interested.

I'll get back to my point, Regan favouriting this tweet is not a police matter. What it is, is another nail in his coffin (metaphor. I don't want him dead) and it should be used to further press for his resignation or removal. Again, to make it clear, I want Regan taken to task on this. This website has already published an article (and trust me, Regan reads every last word that is published about him on this website). I have no intention of sitting back and letting anybody walk all over Rangers and its' fans.

You must have some interest in my 'accusation' that you're allowing people to walk over us seeing as you took your time to reply to myself no fewer than four times. (tu)

Is this some sort of wind up? You actually think that me not reporting this to the police is me letting people walk all over us? I'm not quite sure of your thought processes here. But I'll let you into a wee secret (ain't you lucky!). See that website I run? It's just published an article on this very subject! And it will continue to press for Regan's resignation, as it has called for previously.

Favouriting a tweet is not a criminal offence. I don't need a degree in law to work that one out. You will be wasting the time of Strathclyde police if you report this. But you seem utterly convinced that Regan is set for the slammer and I don't think anything I can say will stop you from reporting this, so fire away. If you are going to go to the police, here's a wee tip...report the original tweeter, not Regan.

Again, I am really quite shocked at your continued accusation that I am letting people walk all over Rangers. But my work is there for all to see so I'm not going to go on further. You are more than welcome to your beliefs, however baseless they are.

What's the name of yr site? I haven't seen it posted.

Let's give this as must publicity as possible.

It is incredulous that a CEO of any description should write shit like this. It is a sacking offence. Normally it would make a good media story because of who he is CEO of, but because of who he is, a taig and a Rangers hating bastard it will be ignored.

Was in a hospital waiting room today and took the opportunity to gleen through all of the free rags on offer and every one, the daily republican, Daily Express, Daily Mail, Herald had totally negative spins on our club. In the normal course of things, I can't say they would all be against us, so I say their are a few people of significant influence in the background deliberately going out of their way to ensure that we are demonised at every turn. It is un fuckin believable!!

I do hope we have the last laugh in all of this and that we never forget these cunts!!

Let's give this as must publicity as possible.

It is incredulous that a CEO of any description should write shit like this. It is a sacking offence. Normally it would make a good media story because of who he is CEO of, but because of who he is, a taig and a Rangers hating bastard it will be ignored.

Was in a hospital waiting room today and took the opportunity to gleen through all of the free rags on offer and every one, the daily republican, Daily Express, Daily Mail, Herald had totally negative spins on our club. In the normal course of things, I can't say they would all be against us, so I say their are a few people of significant influence in the background deliberately going out of their way to ensure that we are demonised at every turn. It is un fuckin believable!!

I do hope we have the last laugh in all of this and that we never forget these cunts!!

You need sectioned.

But Regan didn't say anything. That's my point...

IF he read this and made it one of his favorite tweets, then his feet should not be allowed to touch the floor, the very fact that he condones this is outrageous, he hasn't done anything illegal, but surely to fuck this has to get aired.