Regan Favours McCulloch Hung

North Rd

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be forwarded to FIFA immediately :crabflute:

Agreed,, they should be privelage to the whole story of what we as a team have to endure from those supposedly impartial and proffesional enough to run one of their member associations. It may even give em another take on why they are just changing rules and making up punishments as they go along,, and what it was that forced us to to the courts.

According to the Liam, Jig says Regan's phoned him & it's all sorted now - what chance do we have when the injured party rolls over & let's them tickle his tummy?

Can only hope Jig was not risking rocking the boat further in case of them really sticking the boot in with expulsion.

According to the Liam, Jig says Regan's phoned him & it's all sorted now - what chance do we have when the injured party rolls over & let's them tickle his tummy?

Can only hope Jig was not risking rocking the boat further in case of them really sticking the boot in with expulsion.

So Regan is now phoning our players - has this cunt got no shame? Rhetorical question!

1) Finding someone to video it, wishing to see Lee McCulloch hanged... - Death threat

2) No it isn't you're correct, but it's not only the police who will be e-mailed about this.

3) The original tweet was about wishing for Lee McCulloch to be hanged, Regan favourited this tweet. He is therefore also in favour of this happening.

It's fans like yourself who allow people to walk over us, Kev. If you cannot see it then it is your view, I feel is is and therefore have e-mails to write. If you don't see it as a problem, that's up to you, I do. (tu)

:praise::clap:

Yep the guy who was "insulted" has no right not to be as insulted as a bunch of obsessed saddo's..... :lol:

Why not pen a letter to someone expressing your outrage, that will give you something to do to pass the time until you get something else to be outraged about.....grrrrrrr..... doh

Yep the guy who was "insulted" has no right not to be as insulted as a bunch of obsessed saddo's..... :lol:

Why not pen a letter to someone expressing your outrage, that will give you something to do to pass the time until you get something else to be outraged about.....grrrrrrr..... doh

Don't think my post comes over as particularly 'outraged', and you're a bit after the event, in any case!

Or have you been stewing over it for 2 days before your 'outrage' at my 'outrage' got the better of you?

:)

Jig and the club have to be the ones to drive this forward. We can shout about it till we're blue in the face but the gutter press will take no notice unless it comes from them. So come on Admin and Jig get Into that poisonous little scum bag.

^^^^^^This.

Interesting. It's people like Lee who let people walk all over Rangers :angry:

wacko.gif Perhaps Lee just said 'Ive been called worse' as he is a big man (alledgedly!:sherlock: ) and he counldnae be arsed with all the tit-for-tat shite as he realised Regan is so inept he is on a shoogly nail all of his own making.

No, I have been enjoying the celebrations for her majesty the queen while you have been getting your panties in a bunch about absolutely nothing .... :lol:

I made one post telling the previous poster what the paper said, with a wee bit of extra comment, on a 15 page thread - hardly getting MY panties in a bunch!

Must be plenty of other targets more deserving than me in all the rest!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the celebrations - good a reason as any for being late