Worst player

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is always fave/ best player posts on here so does anyone have a worst or dissliked player?

For me I never took to tony vidmar, also hated kenny miller when he came back, just couldnt forgive him for playing for them.

I liked him because he scored goals for Rangers. Simple. I struggle to understand how anyone could have hated him once he'd scored 20 odd goals before christmas a couple of seasons back.

I generally just like Rangers players (tu)

Get to fuck with these threads.

Regardless of who it was. They always should get your 100% backing when they pull on the Rangers shirt.

I do back the players when they are playing for us but im sure there are players you have disliked or just couldnt take to im pretty sure all the players aint best mates and there has been the odd outcast just as there is any work place or the guy in a group if mates that you just cant take to.

I never made this thead to be againt the team or players, just to see if anyone else has had a player they couldnt take to

Kenny Miller was excellent when he came back, remember loving the partnership with Boyd, the only one who got the best out of him, to be honest. He was hardly a fans favourite because of his past, but he gave 100% when he was in the jersey, and I couldn't fault him from that.

Kenny Miller was excellent when he came back, remember loving the partnership with Boyd, the only one who got the best out of him, to be honest. He was hardly a fans favourite because of his past, but he gave 100% when he was in the jersey, and I couldn't fault him from that.

Exactly. Understandable to maybe not love the guy after he's come back, considering he went to Celtic. However, for me, if you still dislike the guy after he gave everything for us for years and scored stacks of goals then you are a bit of a walloper

There is always fave/ best player posts on here so does anyone have a worst or dissliked player?

For me I never took to tony vidmar, also hated kenny miller when he came back, just couldnt forgive him for playing for them.

Never take to Vidmar? Were you there v Parma?

Nuff said.

Can't and will not name any individual.................................

They were chosen to sign for the club......so must have something. Gave up playing when i knew I would not be asked003.gif

No player sets out to have a stinker...........players as we all know through following our team, have been asked to play in a position that is alien to them, if they do not do this and moan ...then they are not in the team.

But will name Jim Christie for the simple reason he was as cheeky as fuck to me ..........when he said..."I'm fed up signing this book son" when we used to go across from primary school at lunchtime to get the players autograph..................led a boycott of him and next season sold to an Australian teamuk.gif

Exactly. Understandable to maybe not love the guy after he's come back, considering he went to Celtic. However, for me, if you still dislike the guy after he gave everything for us for years and scored stacks of goals then you are a bit of a walloper

When miller played for hibs I was desparate for him to a sign for us, he signed for us and was my fave player, when he left I was dissapointed, when he signed for them and kissed their badge he lost all respect from me and no amount of goals for us would earn my respect. If he had'nt kissed the badge then mebey but after kissing the badge, no chance

When miller played for hibs I was desparate for him to a sign for us, he signed for us and was my fave player, when he left I was dissapointed, when he signed for them and kissed their badge he lost all respect from me and no amount of goals for us would earn my respect. If he had'nt kissed the badge then mebey but after kissing the badge, no chance

I suppose that's your perogative but I think that is insanely immature. If a footballer gives their all for my club they'll have my respect. As far as i'm aware, he was never brought up a Rangers fan. He has no real ties to us. Whoever he's played for in the past means fuck all to me if he's banging in goals left, right and centre

Can't and will not name any individual.................................

They were chosen to sign for the club......so must have something. Gave up playing wheIn i knew I would not be asked003.gif

No player sets out to have a stinker...........players as we all know through following our team, have been asked to play in a position that is alien to them, if they do not do this and moan ...then they are not in the team.

But will name Jim Christie for the simple reason he was as cheeky as fuck to me ..........when he said..."I'm fed up signing this book son" when we used to go across from primary school at lunchtime to get the players autograph..................led a boycott of him and next season sold to an Australian teamuk.gif

Were you a pro? Seen u post a few things on a few threads and assumed you used to play for rangers

Were you a pro? Seen u post a few things on a few threads and assumed you used to play for rangers

Never got asked to ........went down south at 16 and was asked to sign for Newcastle at 16 when we played them in the semi final. said no and went home and fingers crossed but................boo hoo never did, was asked by another couple of clubs but said no and just follow followed the team.

Never got asked to ........went down south at 16 and was asked to sign for Newcastle at 16 when we played them in the semi final. said no and went home and fingers crossed but................boo hoo never did, was asked by another couple of clubs but said no and just follow followed the team.

That's fucking mental, mate.

Do you regret not taking the chance to go to newcastle? Who was rangers manager at the time?