Euro 2012 Predictor League - Chat thread

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missed yesterday and the days games,can a still play starting from tommorow?

Of course mate. So long as your names in the OP you can post scores for any game you like, within the rules, or course! :D

No bother mate. I've been stuck in this hospital since this morning so won't really have time anyway :lol:

Nothing serious I hope mate? :ohmy:

Will we get a current standings anytime?

Any time soon mate!

Full list of up to date scores:-

Legend of Coop 1

OneDavidCooper 0

MikeRFCMike 0

Jelavic191 3

SC1312 0

ClintonGrey 3

Gazzasontherazza 2

RFC Ryan 2

wully 6

Jie RFC 0

stuartm 0

derek1872 0

DamienM855 0

Naisy 5

Goianegra 0

Amac9 6

IbroxBear54 7

BillyBoy11 0

gazza27 0

skinnymate1690 0

blueboy94 5

topgoalie 3

DocRFC 0

marc 0

NathanRfc 2

Mansion 0

blueballss 0

hugh dallas 2

ElHadjiDiouf 0

Cleriblue 2

croatianbicycles 0

Rangers_no1 0

Thommo 6

Grindhouse 0

Redwhiteandblue 0

Bluemc 0

Broxi 3

Duncan 5

GrangemouthRFC 2

the goal machine 2

alstone 2

Henders82 3

ChrisJohnGray 0

murray1012 0

Mols94 4

Brian Laudrup 2

LivingstonBear 0

TrueBlue11 2

andy-500 4

Scottio 19 1

misteral 0

Edmiston Drive 0

BlackManRedemption 0

RyanGers193 3

simplythebest 7

Showtime69 4

PaulRFC1 1

SammyEnglish 0

Bilko89 2

caseyjones 2

gibboa 3

polishranger 3

Ayrshireger 3

DBBTB 2

Leader Board:-

1= Simplythebest - 7

IbroxBear54 - 7

2=Wully - 6

amac9 - 6

Thommo - 6

3= Duncan - 5

blueboy94 - 5

Naisy - 5

Sorry for the edit guys. I missed that IbroxBear54 had changed his first scorer before kick off! IB54.....ya sneaky fecker! :craphead:

:lol:

I had it down originally as (Gomez or Klose) because nobody knew who was gonna start!

Got in just in time! :pipe:

:lol:

I had it down originally as (Gomez or Klose) because nobody knew who was gonna start!

Got in just in time! :pipe:

Yep, I saw that you had two down. I was sure I had checked just as we kicked off and that it was still down as the two. I must have missed your edit. :)

Now, getting my thinking cap on for today's games. Haven't a fucking scooby-doo! :(

can you update me on how you score mate,and is it first goalscorer or at anytime?

the reason i ask is you had me down for 3pts, but now i have 2,sorry for nitpicking,cheers again.

First goalscorer mate. Not actually sure on the points you get for the rest though. You get a certain amount of points for the right score then a bit less for the correct result (ie. a Spain win for example) then nothing for completely wrong.

Think it's one extra point for first goalscorer.

I wonder who's going to be the first to predict an Ireland win :lol:

Closest anyone has come to that is a score draw! :lol:

can you update me on how you score mate,and is it first goalscorer or at anytime?

the reason i ask is you had me down for 3pts, but now i have 2,sorry for nitpicking,cheers again.

Hi mate, I have no probs with anyone querying scores mate. I usually check the scores last thing at night, so mistakes are always possible.

The bonus point is for the first scorer, not for your player to score any time! You had 2-2 for Poland v Greece with Murawski first scorer. It was 1-1 with Lewandowski first scorer. You predicted a draw, and got 1 point for that game. You then had 2-1 for Russia with Pavyluchenko first scorer. It was 4-1 with Dzagoev scoring first. That gave you another 1 point for that game. You also didn't predict the scores yesterday. However, I mistakenly entered 1 point for you yesterday, which I've corrected.

The points are awarded as follows:-

3 for a win and correct score; OR Correctly predicted score/no score draw.

1 point for a draw, but not correct prediction.

1 point for a win but not correct prediction.

1 bonus point for correct first scorer.

HOWEVER, I have made a big boob without remembering to tell you guys. Initially, I had 2 points being awarded for someone predicting a score draw, but not getting the correct score. (i.e someone predicting 2-2 but score ended 1-1, would get you 2 points). That was making things harder to score. Therefore, I changed it back to 1 point, same as predicting a win, but not getting the score correct. This was done AFTER the first round of games. This change only affected topgoalie & showtime69, as they were the only ones to predict a score draw other than 1-1. Therefore, in the interests of fairness, topgoalie & showtime69 get 2 points for the Poland V's Greece game, not 1.

I apologise for the error , and for not notifying you all. I can assure you though, no one else has lost points as a result! (tu)

Cheers

Closest anyone has come to that is a score draw! :lol:

Hi mate, I have no probs with anyone querying scores mate. I usually check the scores last thing at night, so mistakes are always possible.

The first scorer point is for the first scorer, not for your player to score any time! You had 2-2 for Poland v Greece with Murawski first scorer. It was 1-1 with Lewandowski first scorer. You predicted a draw, and got 1 point for that game. You then had 2-1 for Russia with Pavyluchenko first scorer. It was 4-1 with Dzagoev scoring first. That gave you another 1 point for that game. You also didn't predict the scores yesterday.

The points are awarded as follows:-

3 for a win and correct score; OR Correctly predicted score/no score draw.

1 point for a draw, but not correct prediction.

1 point for a win but not correct prediction.

1 bonus point for correct first scorer.

thanks for clearing that up,forgot to post yesterday,had the small matter of turning 50 yesterday,and celebrations went on all day,but admire what you are doing and have my full concentration for the rest of the tounament,cheers TG.

thanks for clearing that up,forgot to post yesterday,had the small matter of turning 50 yesterday,and celebrations went on all day,but admire what you are doing and have my full concentration for the rest of the tounament,cheers TG.

No worries bud, and belated congrats for yesterday! :uk:

Can you re-check my post again as I have edited it again. You actually scored 2 for the Poland game, and 1 for the Russia game. I got things muddled up in the first round of games. (tu)

BTW, just for clarity, the full list I put up each night is a running total, not the individual scores for that days games! (tu)

No worries bud, and belated congrats for yesterday! :uk:

Can you re-check my post again as I have edited it again. You actually scored 2 for the Poland game, and 1 for the Russia game. I got things muddled up in the first round of games. (tu)

BTW, just for clarity, the full list I put up each night is a running total, not the individual scores for that days games! (tu)

thanks for that,its not easy i usually run my own competition,and the World Cup and the Euro's usually begin round about my birthday so we have a big footy party to celebrate them,banners ,hats,strips etc.Had two gazebos up because of the fantastic weather we have in this country :rolleyes:

I had 2-1 Spain down :mad: Fuckin arsebag Torres.....2 great chances to make it 2-1....fluffed them both. Cunt.

I'm not bitter, honest! :pipe:

Fair few of you had 1-1. Was on the cards I suppose. Typical. Game of very few real chances, yet we get two goals within 2 minutes!!

Come on Croatia.....intae the tattie howkers!! :pipe:

My my, just about everyone scored a point predicting a Croatia win....who'd have predicted that eh??

Scores on the doors after today's games. Croatianbicycles coming up on the rails!

Legend of Coop 2

Jelavic191 4

ClintonGrey 3

Gazzasontherazza 5

RFC Ryan 6

wully 9

Naisy 6

Amac9 7

IbroxBear54 8

blueboy94 6

topgoalie 3

NathanRfc 3

hugh dallas 3

Cleriblue 3

croatianbicycles 6

Thommo 9

Broxi 4

Duncan 5

GrangemouthRFC 2

the goal machine 2

alstone 2

Henders82 4

Mols94 5

Brian Laudrup 3

trueBlue11 3

andy-500 5

Scottio 19 2

RyanGers193 4

simplythebest 7

Showtime69 4

PaulRFC1 1

Bilko89 3

caseyjones 6

gibboa 4

polishranger 4

Ayrshireger 8

DBBTB 2

Leader board:-

1st = wully & Thommo - 9

2nd= IbroxBear54 & Ayreshireger - 8

3rd = simplythebest & Amac9 - 7

4th= caseyjones; croatianbicycles; blueboy94; Naisy & RFCRyan - 6.