Season tickets then..

178 members have voted

1. 1. Will you still be buying season tickets?

• Yes, Dave King is an irrelevance
    • No, Mr King has convinced me not to
    • King is an irrelevance, I'd get one if it could be afforded
    • I can't afford it but I wouldn't anyway after King's words
    • Depends on CVA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure about the choices but I will be buying as soon as they come out.

This does not mean I am convinced in any way by either of the parties at the moment.

To be honest if this goes t1ts up then the small matter of 450 bucks is an irrelevance and will be the last thing on my mind, however I do understand that is not the financial reality for others.

Watching Rangers is what I do.... and if I cant do that then fk knows but I wont be greetin about money thats for sure

I'm renewing, is it right they are getting sent out within the next 10 days?

Let me get this right, the cva has until the 12th july to be rejected and we can renew as of 17th june?

what happens if we go newco? Are the season tickets honoured or written off? we really need to know.

cant wait, finally able to afford my first one. what section would you guys recommend? im not a fan of sitting behind the goals...

Depends what you like.

If you like singing, The Broamloan or The Copland are the best by far but they're behind the goals.

If you like cucumber sandwiches and silence, then The Govan Front (where I am) is perfect for you.

For me, The Main Stand and The Enclosure are good but personally, The Club Deck is a bit too high.

I hope you get a seat that you like and...Welcome to Ibrox.

Depends what you like.

If you like singing, The Broamloan or The Copland are the best by far but they're behind the goals.

If you like cucumber sandwiches and silence, then The Govan Front (where I am) is perfect for you.

For me, The Main Stand and The Enclosure are good but personally, The Club Deck is a bit too high.

thanks. ive been to ibrox before a fair few times, but only on the one of games so ive not really had the time to properly see where the best sections are.

usually i sit in the main stand somewhere and yeah ive been in the club deck once and it was miles up.

cheers for the reply bud

thanks. ive been to ibrox before a fair few times, but only on the one of games so ive not really had the time to properly see where the best sections are.

usually i sit in the main stand somewhere and yeah ive been in the club deck once and it was miles up.

cheers for the reply bud

You're welcome (tu)

Folk are aware that a Rangers as a newco would be obliged to ask for a new season ticket payment if the CVA fails.

Will still pay. Just for info.

I'm sorry but I dont follow.

Could you explain what you mean as I aint all that clued up.

I honestly cant see them asking for our money until the CVA is rubber stamped.

If it was collected sooner, the money will be left wide open to creditors. Unless they could ringfence it somehow. Or put it in a holding account, which sounds a bit Craig White to me.

cant wait, finally able to afford my first one. what section would you guys recommend? im not a fan of sitting behind the goals...

The Govan Front has good views and is nice and quiet!!

(GF Loyal! Shhhhhhhhush Branch :pipe:)

Depends what you like.

Aye, twice a year.