best stricker pairing

Was just thinking who you thought where the best striking partnership you have seen for the bears. IMO looking back I loved watching super and Robert Fleck. Their movement was outstanding. More recently Ally and Hately complemented each other well, thinking about the Leeds away game etc. Then again Miller and Boyd. We have had some fantastic pairing. What do you think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Super and Attila :praise:

Nacho and Dado :clap:

Miller and Boyd :beer1:

Then there is the combinations from De Boer, Mols, Arveladze and Caniggia. :drool:

We have had some outstanding partnerships over the years. The combination i am looking forward to next year is. Naismith and Aluko. :crywank:

When i had my season ticket seasons 08/09 and 09/10 Boyd and Miller was the strike partnership week in week out and it worked really well so they get my vote at a close second its Prso and Novo but this is me judging by the players who i grew up watching

I think the Miller Brand combination was the best pairing.I just missed them but jimmy miller was a sensational Stricker as you say.

But McCoist and Hately i would say where awesome too.The best pairong I have seen, although Prso ,and Novo was very effective and the Filth must have hated seeing those two together.