Can Rangers now apply to the FA

RAFREG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waste of a stamp I believe unfortunately.

The small clubs would never vote for it and there are too many of them for a vote to succeed.

Only way imo is if Sky say they want it, then it could occur.

Without their pressure no chance

I only posed the question cause an FA spokesman said only last month that they would not consider applications from any club while they were a member of another association.As from Thursday it looks like we won't be a member.

If we wanted to try I think we would need to wait until the official vote for the newco into the SPL to not let us back in and then we could apply as we wouldnt be part of any associations.

We would need to be refused entry to the SFA as well whatever division they wanted us to play and become a "rogue" club before we could even consider going to England.

Fuck letting people who have relentlessly kicked us while we have been on the ground decide where we will be playing football next season, and at what costs !!! We should be choosing our own future and it wouldnt hurt to atleast try..

Would love to see Rangers at least try and move to England if we get a knock back at least we tried.

Said on another thread i don't think the spl will vote us back in or if they did it would be to the point were the club was so handicaped that Green would pull out of the bidding and god knows who else would want to take over.

Even if it meant starting at the very bottom of the pile in England i would go for it not really much point of dropping to sfl3 just to get back to the same place we are now, at least in England every level we went up would take us closer to the big time.

things that could happen in the not to distant future....

Murdoch could get the boot

The Eurozone could tank

The United Kingdom could be broken up

but Rangers could never join the English league, "cos it izny allowed!"

ffs

I never thought in my lifetime we would be liquidated but its about to happen

As we will no longer be a member of the Scottish football association, can Rangers now apply to become members of th FA.And start in the bottom tier of English Football.

First of all you need the blessing of the SFA to play outwith Scotland, secondly...well theres no point in adding something as we know the answer to point 1

Waste of a stamp I believe unfortunately.

The small clubs would never vote for it and there are too many of them for a vote to succeed.

Only way imo is if Sky say they want it, then it could occur.Without their pressure no chance

Sky have no say or influence on the FA

• 2 weeks later...

NO WAY..are rangers old or new ever going to get into english football.we should be kicking the welsh out.what we need is for the united kingdom to be broken up,then no more scots led labour party can lie and lead us into illegal wars,or flood england with illegal immigrants and asylum seekers,that cant be kicked out because of the anti english human rights act..bought to england by the scots led labour party.if you wont vote for independence then at least let us have a vote on it(illegals and asylum seekers barred),you know what we'd do,it'd be f**K off uk hello ENGLAND.we really dont care what happens to rangers or any club in scotland its your problem for the scots to sort,not for the english to pick up the pieces.ENGLAND FOREVER Britain NEVER.........

NO WAY..are rangers old or new ever going to get into english football.we should be kicking the welsh out.what we need is for the united kingdom to be broken up,then no more scots led labour party can lie and lead us into illegal wars,or flood england with illegal immigrants and asylum seekers,that cant be kicked out because of the anti english human rights act..bought to england by the scots led labour party.if you wont vote for independence then at least let us have a vote on it(illegals and asylum seekers barred),you know what we'd do,it'd be f**K off uk hello ENGLAND.we really dont care what happens to rangers or any club in scotland its your problem for the scots to sort,not for the english to pick up the pieces.ENGLAND FOREVER Britain NEVER.........

....and exhale.