merge the newco to league 2 side

fair question in all honesty. I doubt any club would want to merge and be called "rangers fc" just as much as we wouldn't want to be renamed to their team.

It's a good idea though in fairness...just not in the UK unfortunatley.

as the heading says,can green buy a english side in poor state that needs bailed out and merge with our newco and take there league position? Just a thought

Surely we could buy a team like morecambe and then do all the necessary transfers and relocating. The FA couldn't stop it or we could go to the EU and have them hauled over the coals for restriction of trade :craphead:

Why would we want to destroy another clubs identity just to help ourselves? This isnt an option for us in my opinion.

no khuntz worried about our identity, now is the time to stand up and show evrykhunt that WE ARE THE PEOPLE and no khuntz gonna stand in our way ever again :crabflute:

no khuntz worried about our identity, now is the time to stand up and show evrykhunt that WE ARE THE PEOPLE and no khuntz gonna stand in our way ever again :crabflute:

Try telling that tae the supporters of these 2nd division clubs in England.

If another club tried to take our identity I sure as fuck wouldn't be happy. Whether anybody else cared aboot their identity or not.

Why would we want to destroy another clubs identity just to help ourselves? This isnt an option for us in my opinion.

There's your answer.

I wonder why the supporters of other teams want to see us punished. :rolleyes:

Try telling that tae the supporters of these 2nd division clubs in England.

If another club tried to take our identity I sure as fuck wouldn't be happy. Whether anybody else cared aboot their identity or not.

We're the most successful team in world football and it's time for us to play our cards while evrykhunt tries to kill us first, it's do or die now.

Am only gonna say what I heard abt three and half months ago, doncaster rovers are in pig shit, it was an"understanding" rangers would take their place effectively and become donccaster rangers. ??? Anyone know or heard abt this? Prob lot of shite but it was on their fans forums apparently?????

Not sure if your serious or on a fishing trip here. We have enough bad press without doing something like this, not to mention its moraly wrong, other clubs fans love their teams just as much as we love ours, why would you want to destroy that?

This is our chance to get out of here, all we've had is bad press for months. I for one can take a bit more for the end result. And incase you've not noticed evrykhuntz trying to kill us, well no more. NO ONE LIKES US WE DON@T CARE WATP

This is our chance to get out of here, all we've had is bad press for months. I for one can take a bit more for the end result. And incase you've not noticed evrykhuntz trying to kill us, well no more. NO ONE LIKES US WE DON@T CARE WATP

I'll have a stab that you're not one of the people.

Surely we could buy a team like morecambe and then do all the necessary transfers and relocating. The FA couldn't stop it or we could go to the EU and have them hauled over the coals for restriction of trade :craphead:

You mean move us lock stock n barrel to Morecambe ??----what happens to Ibrox, M Park, home support

also where's the cash coming from to buy another club ffs we struggled to get anyone to buy us

Am only gonna say what I heard abt three and half months ago, doncaster rovers are in pig shit, it was an"understanding" rangers would take their place effectively and become donccaster rangers. ??? Anyone know or heard abt this? Prob lot of shite but it was on their fans forums apparently?????

So, is it an option to move 'Doncaster Rangers' to Glasgow, or would the Glasgow based Gers have to make a 400 mile round trip to 'home' games?

Serious question, as I'm not sure whether the English FA would allow a team (or franchise as they have over here) to be relocated to another country.