Our attitude to wards Charles Green is a disgrace

mccoll and park sat back and watched as our ventured towards the brink. They sat back with their multi millions while ordinary rangers fans dipped into their pockets to fund the fighting fund.

Simply what have mccoll and park done to deserve our backing?

I asked you a question twice last night; one more go. Who are Green's backers, and if you don't know then why do you favour him?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mccoll and park sat back and watched as our ventured towards the brink. They sat back with their multi millions while ordinary rangers fans dipped into their pockets to fund the fighting fund.

McColl and Park sat back waiting for liquidation , like many others too i suspect , but Green got in there first and is now set to screw millions from a dying club just like his buddy Whyte .........

Fronting up millions of pounds now to take us forward.

In terms of taking Rangers forward, which of the two groups would you say is better placed? Lets look at things like Finance, Potential to bing in further investment, respect within the game (and the club, buisiness history?

Tell me why Green is a better option from Rangers.

I asked you a question twice last night; one more go. Who are Green's backers, and if you don't know then why do you favour him?

because green's backers put up the money to become preferred bidder. They put up the money to complete the binding agreement to buy ALL club assets keeping the club together. And they have done nothing wrong in their business with the club so far

I've answered yours so can you answer this. What have mccoll and park done for our club to deserve the fans backing the minute they pay they want the club. What are their plans for the clubs future? Are they going ahead with a share issue like green's team or will it be two owners and that's it. Where were these two guys when the ordinary fans were donating 50% of their monthly wages to the fighting fund

same shower of shit that hailed murray whyte now green these guys only want to make money of us waken up wankers

how many false idols are you so called rangers fans going to worship there is only one man now and thats walter

you tossers

because green's backers put up the money to become preferred bidder. They put up the money to complete the binding agreement to buy ALL club assets keeping the club together. And they have done nothing wrong in their business with the club so far

I've answered yours so can you answer this. What have mccoll and park done for our club to deserve the fans backing the minute they pay they want the club. What are their plans for the clubs future? Are they going ahead with a share issue like green's team or will it be two owners and that's it. Where were these two guys when the ordinary fans were donating 50% of their monthly wages to the fighting fund

But you haven't answered. Who are his backers. Who is the Green Backers who are providing the Green Backs?! :sherlock:

Sorry but our attitude towards Green is 100% accurate

He came out of the long grass at the last moment to "outbid" the BK/TBk and others for a supposed better CVA "deal"

A "deal" we now know would NEVER have been accepted by HMRC, a fact which Duffer and duffer would also have known.

I have my suspicions, as others do, that Green was brought in with the full knowledge that the CVA would be burned and that he would be able to "buy" the Rangers for the paltry sum of £5.5m. He then would sell it on to A.N.Other for a profit, the stage we are now at funny enough.

What we are now seeing is a lot of posturing, Green will have a figure he will accept and one he would "like", The "Walter" bid is trying to get past his Like to the one he will take by getting fans and players etc on board to influence his decison.

Green is all about the money, we are NOTHING to him but an asset for sale, this can work for him as well as against him and really comes down to his business and funding plan, this is why the fans have a major say yet some want us to stay silent and merely accept what has gone on ?

Sorry but our attitude towards Green is 100% accurate

He came out of the long grass at the last moment to "outbid" the BK/TBk and others for a supposed better CVA "deal"

A "deal" we now know would NEVER have been accepted by HMRC, a fact which Duffer and duffer would also have known.

I have my suspicions, as others do, that Green was brought in with the full knowledge that the CVA would be burned and that he would be able to "buy" the Rangers for the paltry sum of £5.5m. He then would sell it on to A.N.Other for a profit, the stage we are now at funny enough.

What we are now seeing is a lot of posturing, Green will have a figure he will accept and one he would "like", The "Walter" bid is trying to get past his Like to the one he will take by getting fans and players etc on board to influence his decison.

Green is all about the money, we are NOTHING to him but an asset for sale, this can work for him as well as against him and really comes down to his business and funding plan, this is why the fans have a major say yet some want us to stay silent and merely accept what has gone on ?

and of course Whyte just gives him his shares , no questions asked .

The whole thing stinks , and we will never get the truth , all i know is we have had enough of the suits making millions from us .

Time for some decency and honesty............

Dont have time to read all the posts, just going to work but. Charles Green has been found out to deal in lies and half truths since he became involved. Dont know if these points have been covered but anyway,

He said had 20 million in a bank account........he didn,t

He said he had 20 investors from the far east, europe and Britain......... he didn,t

He said Ian Hart was one of his investors........he wasn,t

He said he was confident a CVA would be accepted and we could move on..... it wasn,t

He said he would not going to sack the manager.....he lied.

I have no problem with Green in this to make money if it helps the club at the same time, but Green is in this for Green and his pals. how can anyone back a guy who says he wont be around in a year, and in my opinion neither would Rangers.

As soon as Walter became involved Green knows all he can hope for is to get as much dough as he can and walk.