Green? or Walter?

Gerwelly

Green? or Walter?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to run Rangers and why?

Hmmmmmmm.....

Green - Appears to have a lack of investment with some reports already claiming he's struggling to find the money to cover running costs. Does not have the club's best interests at heart and his main aim will always be to turn a profit for his investors.

Walter - Backed by two highly respected and wealthy businessmen who both support the club. Walter's consortium offers us both financial security and owners who have the club's best interests at heart. I see little or no risk involved with Walter's consortium. Green on the other hand is high risk.

It's a no brainer for any sensible Rangers supporter. You don't need to be a genius to work out why Walter's consortium would be better for our club. Anyone who suggests otherwise clearly has an agenda.

your right......all fan group agendas should be set aside....think for yourself and there is only one answer unless you are a timposter of course who will all be backing green

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's important that pressure is put on Mr Green to sell the club. The fans need to let him know that Walter's consortium taking over the club is the ONLY option. The march will hopefully give us the oportunity to do that. I don't care about what's fair on Charles Green. All that matters now is what's best for our football club. As a Rangers supporter that is my only concern. Green's time is now up. It's time for him to step aside.