Sportsound 3 hour special on Rangers just starting

Shuggy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Conspiracy hat on ... if SFA force one Football League body then Sky money would cover all leagues - including the one Rangers are in, so no money lost ... well ... less money lost if no OF games.

Some idiot on Sportsound Facebook says there's no longer an Old Firm!

I don't understand why we are letting all this mud slinging continue

Talk our medicine tell them to stuff their meetings and decisions go down a division or two and play the boys with a couple of experienced pros and give them nothing to throw back in our faces in years to come.

In the meantime watch all the loudmouths panic and beg us to come back as they go bust and laugh and tell them to fuck off as we will be back bigger and stronger in a couple of years with nk debt and our fans and dignity intact!!!!!

No one likes us we don't care!!!

WATP

BBC Must be in breach of impartiality here, these Saturday hate tests have being going on for the past 3 weeks at least.

Combine that with P.I. Mark Daly stating on air that we have already been found guilty of the big tax case & the BEEB are defo flouting the regulations..

On a side note has anyone seen the latest hate fuelled blog from that prick @ Ch4, just a piss take.

BBC Must be in breach of impartiality here, these Saturday hate tests have being going on for the past 3 weeks at least.

Combine that with P.I. Mark Daly stating on air that we have already been found guilty of the big tax case & the BEEB are defo flouting the regulations..

On a side note has anyone seen the latest hate fuelled blog from that prick @ Ch4, just a piss take.

Are you referring to that Alex Thomson bloke?

What's he saying now??

Funny why the bhastarding bhigoted chunts i.e. BBC Scotland didn't invite Chris Graham onto the programme.

Wait a minute they would have noticed how eloquently he presents and how he put down that wee shite Smelly with a classic one liner.

Nah they couldn't take the chance of being outclassed by a True Blue!

Conspiracy hat on ... if SFA force one Football League body then Sky money would cover all leagues - including the one Rangers are in, so no money lost ... well ... less money lost if no OF games.

Some idiot on Sportsound Facebook says there's no longer an Old Firm!

I hate the term "old firm" i dont ever want to be associated with the cunts from the slums.

If I'm reading the tweets correctly, Chris Graham was invited but couldn't make it. Of course, they were unable to contact any other Rangers stakeholder in the West of Scotland at such short notice, presumably.

Apologies if your info is correct mate. I don't do tweets just being able to post on here is a major achievement for me! :P