Rangers back in the top league in 1 year

ianbear007

just when the septic scum and the rest are all set to vote us out of the spl.the most unlikely saviour has come along in the shape of the sfa to f-ck up septics dastardly plan they had mapped out for the mighty glasgow rangers.

vote us out they thought and we would be out of the picture for 3 years allowing them to dominate the league.well if the sfa get their way this is not going to happen

the sfa plan to merge the spl and sfl and reform the clubs into 3 divisions. the best part of this re-organisation is that rangers will drop only 1 division into spl 2 as its to be known.

I'd prefer to go to the bottom tier. Lets see what's left of the SPL with all it's sporting intgrity after we've been gone 3 seasons.

As for the tims, if they think this was a tainted title then the next three will be even more so. And they'll still be eight behind us.

just when the septic scum and the rest are all set to vote us out of the spl.the most unlikely saviour has come along in the shape of the sfa to f-ck up septics dastardly plan they had mapped out for the mighty glasgow rangers.

vote us out they thought and we would be out of the picture for 3 years allowing them to dominate the league.well if the sfa get their way this is not going to happen

the sfa plan to merge the spl and sfl and reform the clubs into 3 divisions. the best part of this re-organisation is that rangers will drop only 1 division into spl 2 as its to be known.

If its a new League all the teams start from scratch surely.

I'd prefer to go to the bottom tier. Lets see what's left of the SPL with all it's sporting intgrity after we've been gone 3 seasons.

As for the tims, if they think this was a tainted title then the next three will be even more so. And they'll still be eight behind us.

not really - they will have won 3 leagues in which we would not have been involved, and we would have won 3 leagues in which they were not involved. to me each league will be of the same worth. with the possible exception that the teams we would be playing against might actually appreciate what we do for them financially (compared to the shite in the SPL just now)

nope. 1 year away and sky stay.

3 years or none for me.

And me I want to see the all of the Diddy teams implode and that shower of shite take more tainted titles.

Take your merged SPL&SFL and ram it

:crabflute:

Definatelly NOT 3 years for me.

I'm not a hippocrate who is wanting to go down for 3 years out of spite.

leave the hatred and bitterness to the other clubs, we are the Rangers, we have more dignity than putting the boot in out of malice. Let's just take it on the chin, no matter what they do, if it's div 3 then fine but let's go for the right reasons

Not trying to be picky but no-one is voting us out, the vote will be on our application to have the share transfer done and can only happen when we decide to make that request. Right now we still have that share and are still officially in administration.

Definatelly NOT 3 years for me.

I'm not a hippocrate who is wanting to go down for 3 years out of spite.

leave the hatred and bitterness to the other clubs, we are the Rangers, we have more dignity than putting the boot in out of malice. Let's just take it on the chin, no matter what they do, if it's div 3 then fine but let's go for the right reasons

i totally agree mate why go down for 3 years when if the sfa change the league structure only 1 year out will be on offer

Not trying to be picky but no-one is voting us out, the vote will be on our application to have the share transfer done and can only happen when we decide to make that request. Right now we still have that share and are still officially in administration.

Do you have any idea when we wil officially exit administration? Being honest, I though we were out.

Div 3 or SPL with no sanctions is the only way I will be renewing my ST unless our hands are forced.....if its 1st division to suit sky and others they can fukk off i'm happy to commute between newlandsfield park and Stamford bridge.....I,m selling out for no cunt..