Richard Gough quote

PaulRFC1

"One day Rangers will be back. They will wear light blue and play at Ibrox Stadium. But it won’t be the same club I played for. Instead Rangers have died"

Its a couple of days old but thats me just seen it and I couldn't see it on here.

Awful quote.

"One day Rangers will be back. They will wear light blue and play at Ibrox Stadium. But it won’t be the same club I played for. Instead Rangers have died"

Its a couple of days old but thats me just seen it and I couldn't see it on here.

Awful quote.

I'd sack his ghost writer because that's twice in last month he has fucked up in my eyes with crap comments about our club .If its not positive don't say anything or don't take the devils gold .Gough was a legend in my eyes .He is going down a silly path with this shit

The way to stop the mhedia spouting this pish is, for the ex-players to demand that the fee for any article be sent to one of the Rangers Charities, or the RFFF. Or maybe some of our ex "star" players would rather take the money for their next case of champagne. Gough, not for the 1st time recently, has opened his trap. If it had only happened once, maybe he was mis-quoted, but not twice. I get ready for the neg reps but he is fast becoming a "legend", of the tit variety.

So what Gough and the mHedia are trying to say is that Rangers fc who played at Ibrox stadium are a completely diferent club from Rangers fc who will play at Ibrox stadium?

- Same name

- Same stadium

- Same fans

- Same strip

- Same badge

- Same Manager

- Same sponsers

.... as this time last week but we are a different club?

"One day Rangers will be back. They will wear light blue and play at Ibrox Stadium. But it won't be the same club I played for. Instead Rangers have died"

Awful quote.

Crao quote and given more airtime of here by posting it - thats just a shite thing to say by Gough! - One of our 'greats' who has been pretty silent in support of the club considering his past position.

FFS. A club dies when it goes out of existence ie. Third Lanark

If this is what he believes then he should be removed from the Hall of Fame.

Correct, what a fucking stupid thing to say, he may have been "led" into saying this by some taig journo, but you would have thought he would have engaged brain before opening gob, too many of our so called ex stars are beginning to believe this shite, they should be backing the club instead of acting as apologists for the fucking mhedia filth, for fuck sake we need this clarified asap, can someone not get in touch with the Club and ask for it to be clarified once and for all, because the longer our "own ppl" keep spouting this pish everyone will start to believe it, its a fucking joke.

Awful quote.

i am sure richard does not believe any of the septic pish about the status of the mighty glasgow rangers i am going to give him the benefit of the doubt

i cannot wait for the day when we take the field against the scum.

we have got to beat them and kick f-ck out of them for all their lies and misinformation about our great club :bomb_piggary: