Anyone that makes a remark about us having no history

Ask them if they still think we should get charged for dual contracts?

Had a Tim telling me tonight we had liquidated and were no longer the worlds most sucessful team. Asked him what he thought about the double contracts, and he said we should be thrown the book.

So if we have no history, how do they want us charged for something in out history?

Fuck them :)

Ask them if they still think we should get charged for dual contracts?

Had a Tim telling me tonight we had liquidated and were no longer the worlds most sucessful team. Asked him what he thought about the double contracts, and he said we should be thrown the book.

So if we have no history, how do they want us charged for something in out history?

Fuck them :)

I was thinking that earlier on...get out of my head!

You are spot on though...they can't have both its either no history and no punishment or history and punishment.

But you can't get through to the thick b a s t a r d s.

What other teams fans care about their rivals more than they do themselves. no other team in the worlds fans are as obsessed with their rivals as they fucking idiotic bastards are with us. I hope they fucking crash and burn. dirty bastards. am drunk and spreading the hate. Fucking detest they dirty bastards.

Not interested in anything that mhanky lot have to say.. Their opinions and thoughts don't count, they support terrorist groups that have no problem killing a British soldiers.. Protestant or catholic, anyone that mixed up is a waste of oxygen!

Pacific Shelf FC making comments and passing judgements on us is rich..