how have you all been handling the abuse?

tombomb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had 4 rangers fans in my college class, one of them resorted to winding me up about the situation and now claims to support st. mirren although he was more a regular at ibrox than i was, another one had said Scottish fitba is shite and now focuses all his energy in man shitty, the other one says nothing, however although im mixed with them and a dundee utd fan they know how to wind me up about it but after receiving no support from my fellow "fans" in my class, i no longer consider them true fans!

i had 4 rangers fans in my college class, one of them resorted to winding me up about the situation and now claims to support st. mirren although he was more a regular at ibrox than i was, another one had said Scottish fitba is shite and now focuses all his energy in man shitty, the other one says nothing, however although im mixed with them and a dundee utd fan they know how to wind me up about it but after receiving no support from my fellow "fans" in my class, i no longer consider them true fans!

fuck them all. i almost flipped out today at work over the sheep shagging fucker .

but im now just simply ignoring the bastard wont say a word to him if the prick cant debate i will debate my fist off his jaw lol

They sound like glory hunters, bottle merchants and imposters. Well rid!

Was at a do in the local Masonic Hall last week and was talking to a killie fan.

He says that Rangers should be punished and I agreed.

He says that Rangers should go down to the 3rd division and I agreed.

I says that if we get put out the spl then all your little clubs will get feck all sky dosh and your chairman is the only one to see sense.

Abuse is it ?....

just tell them The Truth .... idiots and 'tarded types' with little or no brains cannot ever handle the truth.

You simply tell them that you only EVER go along to see the Gers running out onto the field in they red white and blue strips.... oh ! and always add that if we win the games... then that's a bonus :)

As to whatever league we see The Rangers play in ? doesn't matter.

:uk: