how have you all been handling the abuse?

tombomb

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When septic had their problems i had a bit of a laugh but knew i would miss the Old Firm games.

These feckers are so bitter and consumed by hatred that they want us to die.

The worst part is when they try to take the moral high ground.

Rangers breaking laws, cheating and depriving hospitals & schools of money while septic are snow fucking white.

I am sure they even convince themselves that they believe it when if it wasn't Rangers they wouldn't give a fuck.

Its all bullshit - basic story 'wealthy people used expensive accountants to get richer'.

Any top earners having to pay 50% tax will have their loopholes and schemes (see Jimmy Carr, Take That, Vodaphone...etc).

Septic will have their own versions - lawell, yellow teeth & reilly are involved in limited liability schemes.

Where is their fucking front page headlines.

One guy at my work must spend hours on internet researching everything about Rangers 'issues'.

Think he must be :wanker: over his computer every night while reading mad phils pish.

Have been close to decking the cunt a few times, luckily he see it coming and leaves but his day will come.

Got to rise above it and if all else fails........

Drop the PAEDO bomb

Rangers til i die

No surrender

When septic had their problems i had a bit of a laugh but knew i would miss the Old Firm games.

These feckers are so bitter and consumed by hatred that they want us to die.

The worst part is when they try to take the moral high ground.

Rangers breaking laws, cheating and depriving hospitals & schools of money while septic are snow fucking white.

I am sure they even convince themselves that they believe it when if it wasn't Rangers they wouldn't give a fuck.

Its all bullshit - basic story 'wealthy people used expensive accountants to get richer'.

Any top earners having to pay 50% tax will have their loopholes and schemes (see Jimmy Carr, Take That, Vodaphone...etc).

Septic will have their own versions - lawell, yellow teeth & reilly are involved in limited liability schemes.

Where is their fucking front page headlines.

One guy at my work must spend hours on internet researching everything about Rangers 'issues'.

Think he must be :wanker: over his computer every night while reading mad phils pish.

Have been close to decking the cunt a few times, luckily he see it coming and leaves but his day will come.

Got to rise above it and if all else fails........

Drop the PAEDO bomb

Rangers til i die

No surrender

I could be in the RAF the amount of paedo bombs I've dropped n every1 shuts them up boooooooooom

I work from home, so I'm sorted!! :uk:

Wen I do have to go into the office, and being completely honest, the taigs I speak to are genuinely alright. They just want this shit to be over as much as we do.They want us in the SPL, but severely weakened (which I take as a huge mark of respect even though they don't see it that way :D ). I get far more abuse off of Jambo's & Hivs fans tbh....which are far easier repelled!

Not many talk about it with me but my brother-in-law starts and alway say 'the last 20 years' which pisses me right off and I usually start getting angry, which loses credibility.

I know a lot about the situation so can hold my own against them.

I find with him, telling him I'm pumping his sister really annoys him haha

deleted all non Gers fans from my fb. In work nobody dares talk to me about it they just dropped the odd silly comments whenever I was in hearing range. I totally blanked it, and it stopped after a few weeks. Since then I have had one long sensible conversation about all of it with a Motherwell fan, at least he knows how it feels from a fan point of view. As he said, it doesnt matter about the abuse you are getting, the fact that you are thinking that your club is in deep trouble and theres a chance it could fold just feels like someone is constantly bootin you in the baws. Hard to argue with that, a 4 month ball-kicking does feel sore just gotta figure out how we gonna fight our way back out of this.

When the paedos start up at my work and try to draw me in, a simple '' I'm not interested in Scottish Football any more '' seems to make them think, the world for them is full of hurting rangers supporters and it pisses them off to see us laughing and joking and not committing hari kari as they would like us to. also the bears in our place wound them up like a watch by all wearing England tops into work and spending the whole day talking about wayne Rooney , They were beeling.

my tim 'mates' attempt to throw their patter at me but it usually backfires.

anyone else notice how quickly their 'jelly and ice cream' pish went away? they clearly forgot that this is a child's party dish.... and frankie boyle, who they consider to be 'one of them', taking the piss out of them on twitter was classic :lol:

anyone else notice how quickly their 'jelly and ice cream' pish went away? they clearly forgot that this is a child's party dish.... and frankie boyle, who they consider to be 'one of them', taking the piss out of them on twitter was classic :lol:

Tim mate(s)?

Never ever had one of them - whats it like?

Don't really care who frankie supports the guys a fucking genius! what did he say though i missed that?