Frenzy

gsa

To say the last week has been a feeding frenzy would be an understatement. The hatred and bitterness of scottish football supporters is matched only by the lack of stature, decency and intelligence in the games administrators.

Who in their right mind thinks it's a good idea to survey fans on the future of a rival club? Is it just me or is it not obvious what the outcome of that will be?

The lunatics are now very much running the asylum. In my opinion the lunatics with their bitterness and bigotry were always going to win (not just in Scottish football but in Scottish Society).The only way they could be stopped was with strong leaders, men of integrity and honesty. Men who would stand up for decency and fairness. We got Murray and Whyte.

We can only hope that in 3, 4 or 5 years time we are back winning leagues. Putting those who play the victim whilst glorifying child murderers in their place. 2nd. Like alot of you I have become so disgusted with the level of vitriol that allegedly decent people want to throw at a football club it has made me think, fuck it, I can't be bothered with this. I don't want to have any part of Scottish football but the fact is Rangers are (sadly) part of Scottish football. Whatever happens when all the hysteria dies down we have to still turn up, if we do the next league title when it comes will be the sweetest yet.

And when they come to Ibrox it will be payback they know and we know it.

Thats why they are stripping us bare cause the bastards know when we return we will dominate agaon.

Must admit great idea handing the desicion to the Bigots and Haters.Well done.

It is the demise of society in Scotland as we know it.

On that note havent had any of the SNP fanboys on much, gone underground it would seem.Thanks to those who voted for them our enemys are fucking untouchable.

I think had the fans of all the other clubs been consulted about the fate of Motherwell, Livingston and Dundee when they went into admin they would by and large (apart from their closest rivals) have been shown some sympathy and support. Even after following Rangers for some 37 years I'm not sure why I'm shocked at the extent of the bitterness from fans of other teams, but I genuinely am. As far as I'm concerned these fuckers have made enemies of the many thousands of Rangers fans forever. They will regret their actions, because for most of them a day of reckoning will indeed come.

There is a saying be careful what you wish for. Some of these other clubs and supporters will find this out.

I hope their fans turn out in droves to watch them as no decent RFC supporter will/should travel again to these SPL grounds.

Will Sky's TV contract withstand a minimum of 3 years with no OF games?

I know its an easy question to answer but do u guys ever get days where u wonder why you and thousands of others absolutely love our football club while what feels like the entire world hates us with a vengeance? Is there something they know that we have never been told? The sheer hypocrisy coming from people who dont even attend football matches is well out of order, every fucker has an opinion and has suddenly become a tax expert or administrator. A nation of fuckwits all sharing the same warped opinions, trying to put the boot in. There wouldnt be this much fuss made over government corruption.

I know its an easy question to answer but do u guys ever get days where u wonder why you and thousands of others absolutely love our football club while what feels like the entire world hates us with a vengeance? Is there something they know that we have never been told? The sheer hypocrisy coming from people who dont even attend football matches is well out of order, every fucker has an opinion and has suddenly become a tax expert or administrator. A nation of fuckwits all sharing the same warped opinions, trying to put the boot in. There wouldnt be this much fuss made over government corruption.

"There wouldnt be this much fuss made over government corruption."

There isn't this much fuss made about government corruption.

What gets me is that when have clubs ever balloted their fans on an issue this big before? League reconstruction has been talked about for years and no1 ever listened to the fans of any club. Now they see a chance to take a huge kick at Rangers and club chairmen give the casting vote to their fans to do the dirty work for them, knowing only too well what the mentality of those fans is. It stinks and the stench of hypocrisy is making me sick.

That's the problem with the public vote - you'll only get the very opinionated replying & it's obvious how that will turn out.

Just like the couple of thousand or so of us (sorry if the figure's wrong) who are always/regularly/occasionally moved to post on here - if my number's correct, it's still only 4% of a full house at Ibrox.

If you polled us, you'd get every answer under the sun & no way could you claim we represent the whole Rangers support. (unlike a similarly sized alternative forum provider, who thinks he does!)

What gets me is that when have clubs ever balloted their fans on an issue this big before? League reconstruction has been talked about for years and no1 ever listened to the fans of any club. Now they see a chance to take a huge kick at Rangers and club chairmen give the casting vote to their fans to do the dirty work for them, knowing only too well what the mentality of those fans is. It stinks and the stench of hypocrisy is making me sick.

Its just insane that people seem willing to accept that asking Rangers rivals and competitors to decide their fate is somehow fair.