Spain - Negative? Boring?

I hope thsi "no striker" theory doesn't catch on.

Some of their football is sublime and to be honest because they make it look so easy it can become tedious.

They deserve credit for what they bring to the table but I wouldn't want every game of fotball to mirror their approach.

They have not got out of first gear yet and the reason is , no one is good enough to make them up their game .

Germans are the only team that look as though they could challenge them .

Still think they will be to good for them to .............

They have not got out of first gear yet and the reason is , no one is good enough to make them up their game .

Lol.

You told us the same thing with Barca in the Champions league last year, how did that work out again ?

Apart from italy and croatia?

I guess if you can play one good game against the giant footballing nation that is ireland it more than makes up for it.

People can admire some of the players and the passing moves they can put together but they are really boring to watch a lot of the time. So little goal action and it seems like the new version of Catenaccio at times. I expected a good game against France but it was utter pish and a lot of that is down to Spain. Ok, France brought not much to the table but I expected much better.

thank you! so its not just me that thinks this, starting with no striker or wingers constantly playing 5 and 10 yard backwards and sideway passes

llorente mata and negredo not played a single minute fucking ridiculous

hope ronaldo fucks them

What Spain do is harder to achieve than any other form of football. To keep a ball for aslong as they do and grinding some of the worlds best teams down is something else,

Its not a conventional style but its pretty unbeliveable to watch. The triangles and in general the ease in how they play is a joy to watch imo anyway. They may not use strikers but Barca dont and it certainly aint Scotlandesque of trying not to win

I'm quite shocked at what I've read on this thread as I'd assumed I was the only person to find Spain boring. Barcelona are as bad and it's not the sort of football I want to watch. I'm rooting for Germany as I think they've been the team of the tournament although after watching Italy give England a football lesson they're coming good too. Can't wait for their semi. Pity that can't be the final.

What Spain do is harder to achieve than any other form of football. To keep a ball for aslong as they do and grinding some of the worlds best teams down is something else,

Its not a conventional style but its pretty unbeliveable to watch. The triangles and in general the ease in how they play is a joy to watch imo anyway. They may not use strikers but Barca dont and it certainly aint Scotlandesque of trying not to win

(tu)

It's a style of football that has won them the last two major tournies so it's not surprising to see them stick by it.

Personally, I do find it really boring to watch but you have to appreciate the quality of their players.

Really interested to see how they would do against Germany.