Steven Whittaker

King Jela

So he turned out to be an ugly, money-grabbing, ship-jumping, balding, traitorous rat cunt. But surely I'm not the only one that breaths a fresh sigh of relief at the thought of him being absolutely nowhere near Ibrox ever again ?

A complete bomb-scare at the back and a headless chicken going forward.

Sayonara to one of the worst right backs I've ever witnessed in a Rangers jersey.

I look forward to seeing your career going down the toilet. Prick.

Couldnt be put any better one good game in europa league and 1 gd season

It wasn't even one good game, it was one good run...

Aye one good season (not even that good) and he demands 20k a week. Cunt of the highest order, have fun in the Championship

harsh words guys.Wasnt my favourite but he will be replaced.

We do need to ease up on the personal abuse about guys who gave us 3 in a row .Cmon we are meant to be supporters

I mean cunt of the highest order??????? cmon is that not stuff we should keep for our many enemies??

Never forgiven the scumbag for bouncing the all off the guy's face in the away game in our Champs Lge qualifier forget who it was against but left us a man down away from home in Europe.

He should have been fined by the club as this was gross misconduct, if we had done what he had done in the workplace we would've been sacked.

The football pitch is his workplace "Professional my Arse"

Good Riddance he is on Sky SSN just now F##k off

:wanker:

Whittaker was crap, truly, and that fact he will never make a penny from us again is the one good thing about today.

He will struggle wherever he goes, he should have stayed as he would have found his level he it is div 3, even in the first he'd be a liability.. Joke player, runs like a girl and doesn't know a thing about defending. In broadfoot we trust!

harsh words guys.Wasnt my favourite but he will be replaced.

We do need to ease up on the personal abuse about guys who gave us 3 in a row .Cmon we are meant to be supporters

I mean cunt of the highest order??????? cmon is that not stuff we should keep for our many enemies??

well said rep on the way when I am on my pc. he was also mentioned as a leader in the determination to take wage cuts and save jobs forcwhich he should be thanked. frankly those calling him a cumt should hang theit head in Shame!