Unfollow Naismith

Anyone on twitter please unfollow Naismith and get his followers down, he has been retweeting on there all day and clearly thinks we give a fuck.

Already done.

Made me want to puke, him retweeting all the little fhan boy good luck messages.

We do give a fuck, he's one of our best players.

I mean he thinks we give a fuck about his excuses. He could be Messi quality but he has still booted us in the nads and had the neck to have a dig at the club in doing it.

Most will go but to claim you are a fan then go first and publicly slate the club is the mark of a shitebag.

Twitter followers are an ego trip to these guys, get him unfollowed and show him he is nothing to us now.

I mean he thinks we give a fuck about his excuses. He could be Messi quality but he has still booted us in the nads and had the neck to have a dig at the club in doing it.

Most will go but to claim you are a fan then go first and publicly slate the club is the mark of a shitebag.

Twitter followers are an ego trip to these guys, get him unfollowed and show him he is nothing to us now.

Ah right mate.

No need for what he came out and said today, same goes for Whittaker. Thank fuck Whittaker's left anyway shouldn't have had him on 20k+, Naismith though, Rangers fan my arse.

Unfollowing someone on twitter will make no difference whatsoever.

I'm going to keep following him, because he brought me some happy memories during his time at Rangers and I wish him all the best for the future.

Sad sad day ...another day another story...been the worse 5 months and not finished yet.I wish they would just let us know were we are going to be playing and get it over with.Then we can see who we have left and try and rebuild.

Sad sad day ...another day another story...been the worse 5 months and not finished yet.I wish they would just let us know were we are going to be playing and get it over with.Then we can see who we have left and try and rebuild.

It's unreal how we perceive things as a support right now.

On here most have McCabe,Naismith and Whittaker down as arseholes and on FF it's all Green's fault and no-one faults them for exercising their right to leave.

Not a dig at FF btw but maybe an indication how fan ownership would go!