Paul Reid Ex Player

Genuinely don't even remember him? Was still a nipper back in the days of Advocaat but was always pretty clued up, have no recollection of him though!

never played a game, loaned out to preston then eventually sold. He has played in the English lower leagues ever since, at Scunthorpe now

Genuinely don't even remember him? Was still a nipper back in the days of Advocaat but was always pretty clued up, have no recollection of him though!

According to Wikipedia he never actually played for us. I can't remember him either, we've bought so many players over the years that have done nothing!

never played a game, loaned out to preston then eventually sold. He has played in the English lower leagues ever since, at Scunthorpe now

£1 million, eh? What we would do to pay 1 million for a player now...

WHO??????

another nomark that wants to stick the boot in when we are down

its been noted ya nomark :wanker:

I don't think he's sticking the boot in. Just making a mildly humourous first observation of our ridiculous signing policy at that time.

Taigs on asking him about EBTs.

Belgrano67 ‏@Belgrano67

@paulreid82 Did you ever receive any of your wages while at Rangers in the form of an EBT? Or were you aware of any 'second contract'?

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

2m Paul Reid Paul Reid ‏@paulreid82

@Belgrano67 was never involved or made aware of any EBT in the whole time I was there.

Retweet

Favorite

Paul Reid has just tweeted this

Paul Reid ‏@paulreid82

No wonder Rangers are in trouble. They paid £1 million for me and Dick Advocaat called me 'Peter' for the whole time he was manager!! #true

That's because Murray was robbing Peter to pay Paul....... another scam.

Belgrano67 ‏@Belgrano67

@paulreid82 Did you ever receive any of your wages while at Rangers in the form of an EBT? Or were you aware of any 'second contract'?

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

@Belgrano67 was never involved or made aware of any EBT in the whole time I was there.

Retweet

Favorite

That's just woefully sad. Properly pathetic. They're only here to see the Rangers.

Funny tweet

Belgrano67 ‏@Belgrano67

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

Retweet

Favorite

I'd have told them exactly where to go if that had been me... sad bastards.