New owners before Thursday

a fortnight at most i said. just cant see a way out for us, even if we get new owners, does it really look like theres a league out there that wants us? Not to me it doesnt.

I read somewhere earlier today that 1st div teams have accepted a deal of £100k each to accept us into 1st div on the basis that we don't get into spl.

Looks the most likely route now IMO

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere earlier today that 1st div teams have accepted a deal of £100k each to accept us into 1st div on the basis that we don't get into spl.

Looks the most likely route now IMO

I also believe that this story you have heard has come from a Livingston director but don't know who he is tbh

for what its worth i dont think BB is talking shite here, seen a few comments about this McKenna guy today, if he really serious about buying us then hes gonna get us unless a better offer rolls in. wake up guys, no much point in wasting time accusing everyone of being a tim everytime a controversial post comes in.

personally i wouldnt like to see this guy get us but I also think, as things stands right now, Rangers are at most a fortnight away from closing completely unless someone has a way out. the whole of SPL are against us, they will harass the SFL into saying no too. we are up against the vast majority of this shitty country right now and it doesnt look like we are on the winning side.

expecting to see the shifty eyes reply very soon ...

:shifty::mutley:

Been told myself by someone very close to McKenna, they are very confidant . It also involves other Glasgow based business man

oh really

you were on earlier timothy

i am very confident you are talking shite and jim torbett is your sugar daddy :shifty:

Must be 3 pished tarriers sitting together then eh!!!!

Three different people have heard the same thing on here tonight if you haven't read the previous posts on the subject

Take it you haven't been around here for the past 4 months? There has been roumers going about for the past 4 months about whats going to happen with us.

But this one just sound like a windup to me.

Take it you haven't been around here for the past 4 months? There has been roumers going about for the past 4 months about whats going to happen with us.

But this one just sound like a windup to me.

Then why would 3 people post the same thing on the same night

Hope it is shit but I've not got a good feeling about it as don't know what's going to happen next

Then why would 3 people post the same thing on the same night

Hope it is shit but I've not got a good feeling about it as don't know what's going to happen next

Facebook equals rumour mill.

Word spreads like wildfire and becomes the truth.

After reading most of your posts u do seem a genuine concerned bear but I do reckon Facebook will have alot to do with this tbh

I think this is total shite but if a Fenian takes over I think it'll be tougher for a pape than its ever been for Mr.G. And if they try asset stripping I'll go to the defence of my club and chain myself to the gates before demolition trucks arrive. A few thousand like minded bears could make it impossible for the mick fucks to do anything. Bastaaaards.

Facebook equals rumour mill.

Word spreads like wildfire and becomes the truth.

After reading most of your posts u do seem a genuine concerned bear but I do reckon Facebook will have alot to do with this tbh

Don't use Facebook myself but thought I would post this tonight to let people know what I heard hoping that it was indeed bullshit

Unfortunately 2 others have heard the same thing which worries me even more now

Why would I come out of left field with something like this ya knob??????

People like you are the reason why I don't post on these fuckin sites!!!

The man is beed rattler and the more bears than know about this the better coz this ain't no bullshit story

its not left field you have come from its the local mental health unit

you are obviously thrupence halfpenny short of a shilling.now fu.. off and keep taking the tablets

Well I am only telling you what I have been told tonight

I also see Puff Candy has also posted something similar tonight which may or may not have came from the same source but I am only passing it on to fellow bears who trawl this site in the hope of some news on their club!!

For all our sakes I hope it is a load of shit but dont shoot the messenger as I am also hurting with these stories every day

I would have written "our club" there but thats just me

<br><br>Picture of one ugly taig tarrier bastard removed --- <b>please do not post again</b>.

shifty.gifquote name='Bluenose bear' timestamp='1340657953' post='1060153583']

Just been told that McKenna and his consortium very confident of deal being done by Wednesday latest for 11m to take over from Green

2 different people have told me this with one being very close to MCKenna best mate and business partner and this is no bluff

I also believe that McColl and Smith have not gone away but McKenna claims they have not got the numbers the London consortium have and expect to be in charge before per season training on Thursday

No ED there was a young boy,being held down out of camera shot whilst a collar wearing member of the Church of Germany did that nasty business.

The vulgar scarf was raised in triumph when said collar wearing paedo achieved climax! The boy's name might have been similar to a South American country, but I can't be certain.

Wish Big Jock was still around for he would have known for sure! (tu)

One thing about big jock is that if he discovered wrongdoing he would always speak up uk.gif

I think this is total shite but if a Fenian takes over I think it'll be tougher for a pape than its ever been for Mr.G. And if they try asset stripping I'll go to the defence of my club and chain myself to the gates before demolition trucks arrive. A few thousand like minded bears could make it impossible for the mick fucks to do anything. Bastaaaards.

If this bassa gets the keys to Ibrox I will be on the first plane to, one pull the bassa out of the hallowed ground, throw him to the bears, and then change the fucking locks.