New owners before Thursday

Just been told that McKenna and his consortium very confident of deal being done by Wednesday latest for 11m to take over from Green

2 different people have told me this with one being very close to MCKenna best mate and business partner and this is no bluff

I also believe that McColl and Smith have not gone away but McKenna claims they have not got the numbers the London consortium have and expect to be in charge before per season training on Thursday

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been told that McKenna and his consortium very confident of deal being done by Wednesday latest for 11m to take over from Green

2 different people have told me this with one being very close to MCKenna best mate and business partner and this is no bluff

I also believe that McColl and Smith have not gone away but McKenna claims they have not got the numbers the London consortium have and expect to be in charge before per season training on Thursday

Ffs, give it up!!! you fucking tim prick, your time will come and I will not be dancing on your grave, it will be your ..........

Mckenna struggled to get a credit card accepted.

Been told myself by someone very close to McKenna, they are very confidant . It also involves other Glasgow based business man

I can verify Puff candy told me this at some point last week. So if it does happen i would imagine Rangers FC could literally be no more (as we know it)

Green if you sell to these cunts remember the world is a very small place

Did he get his arse banged when he paid to wear the spud-u-like top.

Why is it always people with low post counts/just joined that have these breaking stories?

Firstly I have low post count because my opinions are voiced when following Rangers not on a computer where I don't know what taiga I could be speaking to!!

Secondly I have been a member since March but only for information on what was happening with cva and and the sale of MY club!!!

Third I am only sharing this information as I don't like fat arse Dingwall or ff site as they are arse lickers to Mr Rangers... NOT. And but there are a lot of real die hards who sometimes talk a bit of sense that's all

He is a micky bastard. Could buy us and finish us off once and for all. Simply close us down, worth much more than 11 or 20 million to taigs.

Well tell you what he must have earned a fuckin fortune in the last three years or so .........his arse was hanging out his trousers

I know it has to be seen so we are aware of just who involved in the process and what their intentions may be, but I just fucking hate seeing those colours besmirching this website.

Look at the guy, try telling me he's not loving raising that rag above his head and answer me true.. how could we EVER trust him?