New owners before Thursday

There are plenty guys who would rather see the place burn than this happen. No way will this happen, it would be like a scene from from an arabic country with folk burning flags etc.

They would need to deploy the SAS ffs!

I would like to think that McColl and Smith are aware of this as I reckon Green will keep them informed to try and get the two parties into a bidding war knowing that there is only one winner...GREEN!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green today:

"I said at Murray Park on 13 May that my job will be finished when we have got financial security, when the debts are paid, when it's floated on the stock market and the fans have got the right and the opportunity to buy shares.

"And nothing has changed since the 13 of May.

"We really need now to get behind the club because we can see both from what's been said by the SPL and what's been happening with the players [choosing not to transfer to the newco] that really, really you need to unify and unite behind Rangers.

"Let's now start moving this club forward, stop the fighting, stop the disagreements, get behind the club."

Doesn't sound like a sell off is coming to me. I'll be buying into the share floatation when (not if) it happens.

Shuggy

You can not come on RM with some stroy and expext us to belive you!!! doh that why we think you are a tim! we are not that stupid. doh

Well I am only telling you what I have been told tonight

I also see Puff Candy has also posted something similar tonight which may or may not have came from the same source but I am only passing it on to fellow bears who trawl this site in the hope of some news on their club!!

For all our sakes I hope it is a load of shit but dont shoot the messenger as I am also hurting with these stories every day

for what its worth i dont think BB is talking shite here, seen a few comments about this McKenna guy today, if he really serious about buying us then hes gonna get us unless a better offer rolls in. wake up guys, no much point in wasting time accusing everyone of being a tim everytime a controversial post comes in.

personally i wouldnt like to see this guy get us but I also think, as things stands right now, Rangers are at most a fortnight away from closing completely unless someone has a way out. the whole of SPL are against us, they will harass the SFL into saying no too. we are up against the vast majority of this shitty country right now and it doesnt look like we are on the winning side.

expecting to see the shifty eyes reply very soon ...

The fact you even mentioned jelly and ice cream says mor e about your real identity than mine

If it turns out shit (which I hope if does) then you can throw mud in a couple of days but you probably may be at mass that night me thinks

If your McKenna story is true, I'm blaming you.

I think I'll give mass a miss if it's all the same to u

Just been told that McKenna and his consortium very confident of deal being done by Wednesday latest for 11m to take over from Green

2 different people have told me this with one being very close to MCKenna best mate and business partner and this is no bluff

I also believe that McColl and Smith have not gone away but McKenna claims they have not got the numbers the London consortium have and expect to be in charge before per season training on Thursday

:lol: If McColl is really worried about handing our club over to a taig then he will put up the money. It's took to long but thats business men for you they fuck about too often.

for what its worth i dont think BB is talking shite here, seen a few comments about this McKenna guy today, if he really serious about buying us then hes gonna get us unless a better offer rolls in. wake up guys, no much point in wasting time accusing everyone of being a tim everytime a controversial post comes in.

personally i wouldnt like to see this guy get us but I also think, as things stands right now, Rangers are at most a fortnight away from closing completely unless someone has a way out. the whole of SPL are against us, they will harass the SFL into saying no too. we are up against the vast majority of this shitty country right now and it doesnt look like we are on the winning side.

expecting to see the shifty eyes reply very soon ...

Why a fortnight?

Well I am only telling you what I have been told tonight

I also see Puff Candy has also posted something similar tonight which may or may not have came from the same source but I am only passing it on to fellow bears who trawl this site in the hope of some news on their club!!

For all our sakes I hope it is a load of shit but dont shoot the messenger as I am also hurting with these stories every day

(tu):21:

A pish rumour started, no doubt, by a pished Tarrier on Kiddyfiddler.com or some such and it has found its way on here.

Not gonna' happen. :sherlock:

Must be 3 pished tarriers sitting together then eh!!!!

Three different people have heard the same thing on here tonight if you haven't read the previous posts on the subject