TO John Brown and the rest of the

Fuck off with the media shite and go to Green with cold hard cash if you want the club.

I'm sick of the same shite being spouted in the media by all these supposed Rangers men who have, up to this point, done less for the club than the ordinary fans

Today we have Brown saying he has people from Hong Kong, America, Australia and Britain all wanting in, well fucking shut up and get on with it.

This mob are in it for a profit, even us no marks on the outside know that, so offering them what they have spent so far is fucking pointless and simply tight-fistedness

We hear of McColl, Park, and other supposed big money Bears, well the time for action from them is now, not the time to send some lacky to the media to talk to us about not buying season tickets.

Browns stunt today reeks of TBK's desperation to get the club, and until someone actually places a worthwhile bid i will refuse to back anyone who spouts their shite in the media.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off with the media shite and go to Green with cold hard cash if you want the club.

I'm sick of the same shite being spouted in the media by all these supposed Rangers men who have, up to this point, done less for the club than the ordinary fans

Today we have Brown saying he has people from Hong Kong, America, Australia and Britain all wanting in, well fucking shut up and get on with it.

This mob are in it for a profit, even us no marks on the outside know that, so offering them what they have spent so far is fucking pointless and simply tight-fistedness

We hear of McColl, Park, and other supposed big money Bears, well the time for action from them is now, not the time to send some lacky to the media to talk to us about not buying season tickets.

Browns stunt today reeks of TBK's desperation to get the club, and until someone actually places a worthwhile bid i will refuse to back anyone who spouts their shite in the media.

This is our last call to arms Bro time to get the cheque books out

Thats was to Walter and Co was it not, and a rather flippant remark at that.

Using that someone who owns something and is not advertised for sale........and someone approaches them and offers to buy it...................I don't think £20m is flippant.............what does offering £6m for something that cost people £5.5m .................... a matter of hours before?

In taking the insulting offer of £6m for a debt free business that is now clear of any further litigation......HMRC words not mine.............why would you sell at a loss?

Now since that deal has been knocked back, just look at the hate campaign that has picked up momentum............this stinks to me.

Using that someone who owns something and is not advertised for sale........and someone approaches them and offers to buy it...................I don't think £20m is flippant.............what does offering £6m for something that cost people £5.5m .................... a matter of hours before?

In taking the insulting offer of £6m for a debt free business that is now clear of any further litigation......HMRC words not mine.............why would you sell at a loss?

Now since that deal has been knocked back, just look at the hate campaign that has picked up momentum............this stinks to me.

So is Murray Park,Ibrox and the Albion car park worth 6m with no player's the asset's Green once had is now not there pressure is piling on green to sell

So is Murray Park,Ibrox and the Albion car park worth 6m with no player's the asset's Green once had is now not there pressure is piling on green to sell

The land auchenhowie is built on is owned by a trust , so no freehold part of the assets. No it's not worth that as it is not up for sale.............why should you sell something for a loss , that is debt free and you would be selling at a loss. Doesn't really make sense does it?

The land auchenhowie is built on is owned by a trust , so no freehold part of the assets. No it's not worth that as it is not up for sale.............why should you sell something for a loss , that is debt free and you would be selling at a loss. Doesn't really make sense does it?

Debt free but your customers wont buy from you and the workers have walked out. You have the building but nothing in. Do it you leave it to rot or try and sell it on ?

Debt free but your customers wont buy from you and the workers have walked out. You have the building but nothing in. Do it you leave it to rot or try and sell it on ?

I'm a customer and once I know how much it's costing I will renew my commitment to the team, stranger things have happened , because who are these people who have called for people not to buy season books...no one has notified me to ask my opinion as to should we do this or no do it.

John Brown appears and tells fans not to buy them...........what right has he got to do this.....oh yeah that's right , he brought people to the table to buy the club........great heart John, what was the fee involved?..now forget the taig part......these fuckers had gone tits up. Now he has appeared with ex players, think we have had belly full of players over the last few days.......he also has investors coming out of his ears....name them , show us the money........why no real call for that from him.

md........telling people not to buy .when he doesn't have one himself.

As I said sick to the back teeth of people telling me not to buy a ticket to watch my team........

I’m getting pretty sick of these so called Rangers men telling us to stop buying season tickets ect so that Green can be ‘forced’ out. Where were these people when the club needed them in February? Where were they when there was a bidding war for the club?

Why is they want Green forced out anyway? Is it a ploy so they can pick up the club on the cheap…a method we have seen from very single rangers man involved in the bidding process thus far?

Not buying season tickets and backing Green means certain administration topped with more heart ache for the support…but who cares about that when you can knock a few million off the price.

Mini Murray had 25 million quid at his disposal......Dave King had another stash he said he could bring to the table....Brian King was willing to put a wad in....McColl has more money than the Queen has shithouse paper AND is a Rangers man...Douglas Park is a Bluenose and has a good stash.....Bill Ng is a died in the wool Rangers man and doesn't want to see our proud club go under....and the fucking list of "True Blues" goes on and on and on.....

Out of all that, they couldn't find a common ground to come up with a decent bid and work together for the existence of our club when it was evident we were facing oblivion. :anguish:

If talk was financial capital and committment,we would have more money than a bull could shit in a lifetime. :angry:

Why does "do not buy season tickets" and "force Green out" have to be mutually exclusive.

If supporters buy season tickets it helps keep the club afloat. Surely this works in favour of the consortium(s) who are really interested in buying the club.

Green has never hidden his buy then sell agenda.

People spouting shite in the media be they ex-players or ex-directors do not interest me. What I want to hear is someone say "Mr Green here is 'x' amount of money. We want our club back. Take the money and be happy with your profit"

So far all the talking has been to the mhedia.

MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS.

I’m getting pretty sick of these so called Rangers men telling us to stop buying season tickets ect so that Green can be ‘forced’ out. Where were these people when the club needed them in February? Where were they when there was a bidding war for the club?

Why is they want Green forced out anyway? Is it a ploy so they can pick up the club on the cheap…a method we have seen from very single rangers man involved in the bidding process thus far?

Not buying season tickets and backing Green means certain administration topped with more heart ache for the support…but who cares about that when you can knock a few million off the price.

listen these are guys with rangers at heart... brown and walter so calm down abit, i dont think you should be suspicious of their aims. their aims is simply to save the club from a vulture like green who is a grade A chancer that has already lied to YOU in front of your face about 10 times. If we force Green out then we will have a better outcome as we can get guys in who want to creat long term sustainabilty for us and not money from us.

The reason these guys never came in before as most of them were reluctant to join a bidding war as they didnt really want to own the club but now see it as the only option of keeping chancers like green from ruining us again. Make no mistake green doesnt care he would sell us to anyone who gave him the money not caring what they do to us

i know its frustating as you just want to watch the gers on the park...rest assured thats all brown and walter wants too!! but not green

listen these are guys with rangers at heart... brown and walter so calm down abit, i dont think you should be suspicious of their aims. their aims is simply to save the club from a vulture like green who is a grade A chancer that has already lied to YOU in front of your face about 10 times. If we force Green out then we will have a better outcome as we can get guys in who want to creat long term sustainabilty for us and not money from us.

The reason these guys never came in before as most of them were reluctant to join a bidding war as they didnt really want to own the club but now see it as the only option of keeping chancers like green from ruining us again. Make no mistake green doesnt care he would sell us to anyone who gave him the money not caring what they do to us

i know its frustating as you just want to watch the gers on the park...rest assured thats all brown and walter wants too!! but not green

100% spot on - this is it for Rangers. We, the fans, have a chance to take control - why the fuck would folk not want that???

Brown and Walter have hee haw cash so what are you going on about here?

They are being used as public faces for bidders who are not willing to pay the going rate for The Rangers…thats it a nutshell unless you can offer up another reason that we are where we are today….

Mini Murray had 25 million quid at his disposal......Dave King had another stash he said he could bring to the table....Brian King was willing to put a wad in....McColl has more money than the Queen has shithouse paper AND is a Rangers man...Douglas Park is a Bluenose and has a good stash.....Bill Ng is a died in the wool Rangers man and doesn't want to see our proud club go under....and the fucking list of "True Blues" goes on and on and on.....

Out of all that, they couldn't find a common ground to come up with a decent bid and work together for the existence of our club when it was evident we were facing oblivion. :anguish:

If talk was financial capital and committment,we would have more money than a bull could shit in a lifetime. :angry:

That my friend is a very good summary, as to what has gone on.

100% spot on - this is it for Rangers. We, the fans, have a chance to take control - why the fuck would folk not want that???

until brown names his investors we shouldn't back him one bit

offer the same stipulations to brown as we do to green. No names no backing

oh wait i forgot these guys are supposedly rangers men so we don't need to know nothing about them or their plans for the future :rolleyes:

Brown and Walter have hee haw cash so what are you going on about here?

They are being used as public faces for bidders who are not willing to pay the going rate for The Rangers…that’s it a nutshell unless you can offer up another reason that we are where we are today….

Nail on the head mate. So called Rangers men, the only thing they have in common is deep pockets and short arms.

until brown names his investors we shouldn't back him one bit

offer the same stipulations to brown as we do to green. No names no backing

oh wait i forgot these guys are supposedly rangers men so we don't need to know nothing about them or their plans for the future :rolleyes:

Exactly.

We have people here telling us to open our eyes and get behind these ‘rangers men like McColl and TBK’ when in reality they have done nothing of note since February. We are being told that we have to withdraw purchasing our ST and force Green out…

Am I missing something here? I mean why if they knew people like Green was a ‘bad yin’ did they let him take over the club without making a better bid a month or so ago? You would think by the statements they are releasing that they would have made some sort of move before now…

It all adds up to trying to get The Rangers for the cheapest price available while using us the support as pawns in their game. It fucking stinks.

what lies has green said to the extent you say, ten times?

Also we are being told continually from thr likes of the rst not to back green as to no mention of backers, what's different here

I know we are not meant to be nasty to players but as far as I'm concerned Brown has let the club and supporters down after years of exemplary service.

And as for you, me and every other Bear, one thing we ARE NOT is "No marks"