7PM tonight

Who are Charles Green's Investors?

What plans do you have in place for the scenarios of being demoted to either the 3rd or 1st division?

What is the business plan for the club going forward? How do you intend to make it profitable?

Why are you theartening players with legal action over something they are absolutely right to be doing in the eyes of the law?

What are you doing to convince players to stay? Issuing hollow threats in the media is not going to gain their trust or support.

Do you have the necessary funds available to even pay the player wages on Thursday?

Does the new company have a bank account or any kind of credit facility? If not, where is the season ticket money going?

Are you hear for the short or long term? You have issued conflicting statements on this.

Any bear who does not want answers to those questions should take a long hard fkn look at themselves.

Our attempt to meet with him was knocked back because of his busy schedule, and the RFFF won't tell anyone what they spoke to hm about!

We will be handing in a formal letter to the front door addressed to Mr Green asking him to respond to the questions, and will also be emailing him it in case it "goes missing".

I'm working tonite but do feel that this is just marching for marching's sake, ( although a good march never did anybody any harm, lol ),

have just about gave up with all the shi te that is happening just now adding in the attitude of nearly all the other fans in scotland.

Would rather we just told the fukking republican bassa's in scotland to fukk right off and went down to whatever English division would welcome us.

Our attempt to meet with him was knocked back because of his busy schedule, and the RFFF won't tell anyone what they spoke to hm about!

We will be handing in a formal letter to the front door addressed to Mr Green asking him to respond to the questions, and will also be emailing him it in case it "goes missing".

(tu) Are you able to tell us what questions you will be asking him?

I would normally back the Union Bears to the hilt on something like this but I don't see the point , especially on a wet Thursday night of all night, Saturday might have been better in order to gain a good turn out. Sorry lads I will not be able to make it as I will be packing and finalising my plans for my trip to the Somme this weekend, but best of luck to you and your endeavours. :uk:

who are you asking these questions too? is green rtaking question sis he? a "protest" is not the place to ask questions.

have any groups even attempted to arrange a meeting with CG?

god sake man ye asked what are the questions. The guy told you the questions. They are all legitimate questions. Then you think of more excuses.....get along there and lets get some answers and make abit of a showing insted of sittin on yer thumbs and watchin the team go completely tits up even more! (if thats possible)

I can't believe that some with post counts like telephone bloody numbers actually post the stuff they have done so far.

Why? Whats it for? Who wants it?

Does it matter ffs? Personal issues aside, our club might be dead and buried within days and you need clarification or justifiable responses yet offer nothing in return.

I'll ask you why then? Why not? Why does it matter who called for it? If the club dies will you be justified and clear on that if it happens?

Does it suit you to knock others who may simply have nothing else left in them but to turn up outside our beloved stadium and voice some sort of opinion or concern, what is it YOU want?