Message from Bomber

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It will get 10x more exposure being on the front page of a national tabloid than it would just being banded about RM&FF no ?

Yeh, but folk don't get to complain then.

Better to slag folk who are trying to get the fans involved than actually do something themselves.

I've had a message from Bomber that he has asked me to pass on.

"Tomorrow's Scottish Sun will reveal everything and tells the full story."

Speaking personally, I think Bomber already has got the backing of the vast majority of the support and hopefully after tomorrow he will have any remaining doubters in line too.

We all know his passion for the club is unwavering and we saw that yesterday as he spoke with his heart on his sleeve to the support yesterday on the steps of Ibrox Stadium (thanks to the posters for uploading onto YouTube).

Again speaking personally the crux of this matter comes down to who you trust and who you want to see leading us. Bomber or Charles Green?

Bomber's motives are true and has the best interests of us all at heart. Of that there is no doubt.

The message now is still to starve Charles Green of revenue.

It's not easy and plays with your heart strings but it seems the only option at the moment to show Green we don't want him in charge.

No season tickets bought or renewed. If under-way, then cancel.

Don't buy merchandise.

Cancel subscriptions to Rangers TV (relevant to guys like me overseas)

Cancel any advertising or commercial interest you may have.

Basically any revenue stream has to be cancelled - however big or small.

Don't know how else to say this but "fuck off".

Got my 3 tickets about half an hour ago.

Cheers all the same.

I hope you didn't pay in full was speaking to the ticket office about season ticket money going into the same bank account as last year asking would creditors be able to claim from it and she said yes

I hope you didn't pay in full was speaking to the ticket office about season ticket money going into the same bank account as last year asking would creditors be able to claim from it and she said yes

Paid in full.

X3

Number 12.

I've had a message from Bomber that he has asked me to pass on.

"Tomorrow's Scottish Sun will reveal everything and tells the full story."

Speaking personally, I think Bomber already has got the backing of the vast majority of the support and hopefully after tomorrow he will have any remaining doubters in line too.

We all know his passion for the club is unwavering and we saw that yesterday as he spoke with his heart on his sleeve to the support yesterday on the steps of Ibrox Stadium (thanks to the posters for uploading onto YouTube).

Again speaking personally the crux of this matter comes down to who you trust and who you want to see leading us. Bomber or Charles Green?

Bomber's motives are true and has the best interests of us all at heart. Of that there is no doubt.

The message now is still to starve Charles Green of revenue.

It's not easy and plays with your heart strings but it seems the only option at the moment to show Green we don't want him in charge.

No season tickets bought or renewed. If under-way, then cancel.

Don't buy merchandise.

Cancel subscriptions to Rangers TV (relevant to guys like me overseas)

Cancel any advertising or commercial interest you may have.

Basically any revenue stream has to be cancelled - however big or small.

Aye, rightio.

I got a message from Craig Whyte this morning to tell me to pass on to the posters on RM that he's a total cunt. No real point in doing so, as we all know.

Jog on.

using the fans as pawns again i see. He really holds no regards for us

as for starving green of cash. It isn't green it's our club that's starved. And if green says enough is enough and flogs the assets to any tom dick or harry and we end up with no club the blood will be on our hands and certainly not Brown's or his consortiums

Exactly if thers no cash going into the club ther won't be a club ,green will still be around somewhere but our club wont .

Why can't he release a statement today instead of selling the story to the media.

Exactly, just come out and say "dont buy season tickets because ...". Hes went to the sun, no doubt pocketing a tidy wee sum. Fuck him.

Thing is, if this leads to a mass withdrawl of financial support for the club, could Green just say 'Fuck It' and flog the assets?

I said this today to a work mate, after so much shit gets thrown at green he will just say fuck yous and sell off everything he wants to make his return worth it. Like it or not we are the fans but green has everything we hold dear.