john "the bomber" brown

as i said i dont know all the ins and outs but for me it would be good to have a guy like the bomber in charge of things, hes as much a fan as anybody and with findlay providing the brain we could have a team capable of getting rangers back to the days before murray came in,

dream scenario for me would be the bomber walter smith and donald findlay taking control of the club guys who wouldnt treat the club as a business but as there life and soul,

i know its a sensitive subject but i would love to see us give 11 brittish protestants back in the team and thats not becuase i hate anybody else or anything like it i know a lot of our fans do hate a certain other religion and have good reason to do so but i just think when it comes to something as historic as rangers the pc brigade of recent years shouldnt have a say in the matter

1 team for us and another for them..... THESE COLOURS DONT RUN

You don't sound American, nor you you write like one....... so what are you........mmmmmmmmmmm???????????

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks at last for a sensible reply thats all ive been wanting

you actually speak a lot of sense there mate i can see where you coming from please dont treat my lack of knowledge on the subject as something more sinister

if thats true about the OAP then thats shocking and charging the fighting fund, you dont think bomber would rip his own fans off do you ?

Like charging money to appear at charity events?

The Bomber cool nickname would it not just be bomber.

bomber the bomber just putting the before something doesnt change it completley does it ??

like calling shagger the shagger or rangers the rangers your just nitpicking there

:anguish:

And the fact you read and believe rhags is another sure sign.

most of the news i get on football are from the fox soccer channel or sky sports news or various magazines sold worldwide, i wouldnt trust the taig rags in my life thats why i was surprised when someone told me to read the sun online

have i missed something ?? every single report i have read have sayed we have been liquidated ?? if someone can insure me that isnt true then i will change my views certainly, if the original rangers can still be saved because of green and whyte then i will take every hard feeling back and love them forever

IS THIS STILL REALLY POSSIBLE ?????

(honestly not at wind up boys cmon) WATP GSTQ

Haha this is hilarious. You lot are so obsessed with Rangers that you join Rangers forum and pretend to be rangers fans just to pedal these ridiculous statements. We are a football club, formed 1872 and still going.

The only people who pedal this myth about the club being gone are folk who have registered since May 2012.

Now fuck off.

Can't wait till title number 55 in the spl in a few years. Cause it'll sink in to your fuckers that we're still the greatest Scottish football club ever.

Haha this is hilarious. You lot are so obsessed with Rangers that you join Rangers forum and pretend to be rangers fans just to pedal these ridiculous statements. We are a football club, formed 1872 and still going.

The only people who pedal this myth about the club being gone are folk who have registered since May 2012.

Now fuck off.

Can't wait till title number 55 in the spl in a few years. Cause it'll sink in to your fuckers that we're still the greatest Scottish football club ever.

youve got the wrong end of the stick believe me,

if we havent been liquidated then im delighted im not going to argue that one so would you say you are a fan of green?, and whyte what about his role, i was lead to believe he has public enemy number 1 in govan these days

if we havent been liquidated then im delighted im not going to argue that one so would you say you are a fan of green?, and whyte what about his role, i was lead to believe he has public enemy number 1 in govan these days

Your ip address says you are in scotland

I haven't got the wrong end the stick

The company who used to own the club will be liquidated, get over it.

The club remains, wherever we end up playing.

Now fuck off back to Kerrydale or something

if you all want to hate me because i was misinformed or asked an awkward quetsion that is up to yous seriously, im not goin to sit here and defend myself,

honest opinion tha green and whyte have fucked us over big time and will keep doing so as long as we sit back and let them,

that is all im saying

if you all want to hate me because i was misinformed or asked an awkward quetsion that is up to yous seriously, im not goin to sit here and defend myself,

honest opinion tha green and whyte have fucked us over big time and will keep doing so as long as we sit back and let them,

that is all im sayin over and over and over again.

that is all im saying

Using that honest word again.

There is no guarantee that 'Rangers men' will run Rangers any better that Green and Zeus.

Au contraire we had Rangers men in charge during the period that destroyed us financially.

My one fear with Rangers men in charge is that business should be done with your head,not your heart so would be easy to fall into a trap of throwing money at a bad situation.

Outsiders/neutrals wouldn't do that as they view us more like a business,what we need!

Firstly let me say I totally agree with everything you have just said....but here's my problem.

We have a man who showed nothing but contempt to our club and all people that do business with our club for a year that coincided with us going into liquidation.

He then decided to sell the club to Green for £1 but wouldn't sell to anyone else really....why after all the hassle involved did he decide to sell for a POUND when he was only ever in it for himself????

Why was SuperAlly ready to resign a fortnight ago when he found out what Green was doing behind the scenes then changed his mind at the last minute and said that he would stay FOR NOW????

My gut instinct is that he was persuaded by others to stay as he is the only person left that can maybe hear or see things that was happening inside the club.

Even though JB has been slated on this site for his manner outside ibrox the other night I just can't help wondering why he has support such as Goram,Hateley,Laudrup,Gough and more importantly Donald Findlay all backing him if they thought that whatever he has said behind the scenes in conversations with each other was far fetched and lies or unachievable????

Like him or loathe him he is a genuine die hard just like the rest of his family and has no reason to lie.

And lastly don't forget that SuperAlly is real good friends with the afore mentioned therefore why would they back us to starve the club of money if they knew the effect this would have on a fellow bear but more importantly a real good friend?

Just can't believe these people would lead us up a dead end really that's the reason why just can't work out what the fuck is going on!!!