Brown latest

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bomber is an embarrassment. His speech last week was totally cringeworthy. Everyone standing outside applauding and cheering him need their heads seen to.

But he's a pyoor Rangers legend who can run The Rangers better than anyone, Green is a Yorkshire and has no clue about business or running a football club. doh

It is all a bit embarrassing but I'll no go on like I'm gonna get enjoyment fae calling him allsorts, I'm just upset it's come to this and he needs to get his thinking straight

John Bomber Brown ‏@johnbomberbrown

Meeting being arranged with #RFC & Donald Findlay QC (my advisor). Dont buy season books till Donald gives his report. Pls RT #VeryImportant

John Bomber Brown ‏@johnbomberbrown

Meeting being arranged with #RFC & Donald Findlay QC (my advisor). Dont buy season books till Donald gives his report. Pls RT #VeryImportant

His tweets of late and speech last week appear to be that of an excited school child who's Dad has decided that he wants to run the school fitba team!

"Don't buy ST until Donald gives his report" - c'mon to feck Bomber, you need to give the paying public a bit more than that ffs.

What's with the hashtag that has nothing to do with Rangers? Do you know how hashtags work?

His tweets of late and speech last week appear to be that of an excited school child who's Dad has decided that he wants to run the school fitba team!

"Don't buy ST until Donald gives his report" - c'mon to feck Bomber, you need to give the paying public a bit more than that ffs.

What's with the hashtag that has nothing to do with Rangers? Do you know how hashtags work?

I'd say his hashtags are pretty spot on, do you know how they work?

It's very simple, load of shite to be honest but it is simple.

I opened an account, got pished a few times and posted some stuff which didny look so clever in the morning so closed the account pronto. :beer1:

Place has more bheasts on it than here, its a spooky feeling that somebody is "following yoi"

Fuck that.

I'd say his hashtags are pretty spot on, do you know how they work?

What has the below got to do with Rangers? Hashtags are there to help keep a subject easily read and found, so #RFCBomber may have been a decent start. Keywords such as 'VeryImportant' and 'CantStressEnough' are hardly going to matter to the World of Twitter.

https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23CantStressEnough

I’m not sure why Brown is getting so much abuse, I don’t think his plan will come to anything, but he should at least be heard out before he is laughed off.

The same folk crying about the treatment Green elsewhere are doing the exact same to Brown. Touch hypocritical.

1) He tried to buy rangers with a yahoo then denied it and said it was all a big ploy even although McKenna is still insisting the money is on the table for him to use in next bid.

2) He has a personal vendetta against the current CEO of The Rangers after he made his position untenable by trying a sneaky bid behind CEO's back, which is he is playing out by getting fans to back him and go against Green. Green called him out and bomber didn't like it.

3) There is no substance to any of his claims as yet. He claims ST money is going in front door and out the back with no substance, RFFF go in to investigate and put a statement saying money is safe which effectively means bomber is telling lies.

4) He goes running to the SUN to tell tales and make a few quid

5) He has waged a war on Rangers in their current form and telling fans not to buy season tickets or spend any money will be seriously damaging our club. His actions are causing serious damage and splitting the support.

6) The content and delivery of his speech outside Ibrox was an embarrassment. Ma house is your house, but if it was ma ma's house no sorry your da's house but in ma house then I would show you the deeds and tell you to get tae f**k????

7) He wants fans to blindly trust him because he is a "Rangers man" even although we do not know who is backing him and who will take charge of Rangers under his consortium. The difference between him and Green is that Green is already in charge, his backers are already in place and we did not have a choice in that matter. If Brown wants us to choose to support someone better to take over then we need to know who or else we cannot decide that they are better than the current regime.

Most importantly for me is point 5, he is going out of his way to damage Rangers at the moment without any substance to his claims.

1) He tried to buy rangers with a yahoo then denied it and said it was all a big ploy even although McKenna is still insisting the money is on the table for him to use in next bid.

2) He has a personal vendetta against the current CEO of The Rangers after he made his position untenable by trying a sneaky bid behind CEO's back, which is he is playing out by getting fans to back him and go against Green. Green called him out and bomber didn't like it.

3) There is no substance to any of his claims as yet. He claims ST money is going in front door and out the back with no substance, RFFF go in to investigate and put a statement saying money is safe which effectively means bomber is telling lies.

4) He goes running to the SUN to tell tales and make a few quid

5) He has waged a war on Rangers in their current form and telling fans not to buy season tickets or spend any money will be seriously damaging our club. His actions are causing serious damage and splitting the support.

6) The content and delivery of his speech outside Ibrox was an embarrassment. Ma house is your house, but if it was ma ma's house no sorry your da's house but in ma house then I would show you the deeds and tell you to get tae f**k????

7) He wants fans to blindly trust him because he is a "Rangers man" even although we do not know who is backing him and who will take charge of Rangers under his consortium.

Most importantly for me is point 5, he is going out of his way to damage Rangers at the moment without any substance to his claims.

And that's exactly what the wretched and utterly desperate RST are also doing in their final attempt to grab power and influence.

No wonder Brown and Dingwall are getting on so well these days.

If Donald Findlay comes out with evidence against Green in this paperwork, Green is finished, as I said other day expect another bid soon!

Zeus will sell for 12m if we are Division3

The RFFF have already stated that season ticket money is safe. Why should we not believe them? or potentially believe them Findlay over them?

The RFFF have already stated that season ticket money is safe. Why should we not believe them? or potentially believe them Findlay over them?

Because they are only allowed to tell us what Green authorises, otherwise why we wouldn't we have been told what went on in the meetings, etc recently?