linfield cl.qualifier

Shows you just how shite Irish League football is, linfield can't even beat a team from the Faroe Islands. I'm from Northern Ireland and don't follow any team from here because it's like watching a bunch retards play football.

fuck up your talking shite

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliftonville beat a professional team from Sweden last night, they are much better than SFL Division 3, so you are talking complete balls about stuff you seem to know fuck all about.

Irish Premier League is much better than SFL 3.

No but judging by the shape the national team it must be shite

When yous played us last, we had a terrible game, missing loads of good payers.. Not long before that, we lost 1-0 to Italy.. having had shots on the post and crossbar just before final whistle... We should have beat them that night.

We arent as bad as we used to be and we have a good batch of youngsters coming through. The under 21s drew against yous and beat Russia.. not all that bad. Faroese football is improving all the time. Its never gonna be great as our population is 50.000, but considering exactly that, its not bad!

In the Europa in recent years, we have done not bad.. Fulham was here last year.. narrow 1-0 win for them. Same with City a few years back.. B36 just drew against Linfield. EB/Streymur (Village of 300 people) humped an Armenian team last night etc..

Cliftonville beat a professional team from Sweden last night, they are much better than SFL Division 3, so you are talking complete balls about stuff you seem to know fuck all about.

Irish Premier League is much better than SFL 3.

I reckon the Irish premier is about the same sort of standard as English league 2 (though some of the teams could survive in league 1) and Scottish Division 1.

Anybody who watched the first leg confident of a win tonight in the faroes? Linfield 10/11 thinking of backing them

Didnt see the match and wont be able to make it to Torshavn tonight, unfortunately. But I reckon it will be a very different game. B36 are used to playing on the artificial pitch and that might make a difference..

Hard one to call, to be honest..

Didnt see the match and wont be able to make it to Torshavn tonight, unfortunately. But I reckon it will be a very different game. B36 are used to playing on the artificial pitch and that might make a difference..

Hard one to call, to be honest..

How did you come to support the Rangers mate don't get me wrong I'm glad you do and your a cracking poster but just seems pretty strange I guess.

How did you come to support the Rangers mate don't get me wrong I'm glad you do and your a cracking poster but just seems pretty strange I guess.

Our local rivals up here played Rangers in a Champions League qualifier.. My uncle played for them, GI Gota they're called (Are now called Vikingur). I played in the brass band that day... VIPs all the way and met the team after. I think Rangers humped them 6-0 home and away and I loved every minute of it! I always liked Rangers from then on. About ten years ago I moved to Glasgow to study.. got a season ticked etc.. the rest is history! :uk:

Our local rivals up here played Rangers in a Champions League qualifier.. My uncle played for them, GI Gota they're called (Are now called Vikingur). I played in the brass band that day... VIPs all the way and met the team after. I think Rangers humped them 6-0 home and away and I loved every minute of it! I always liked Rangers but from then on. About ten years ago I moved to Glasgow to study.. got a season ticked etc.. the rest is history! :uk:

That's actually a genuinely cool story I'm always interested in finding out why people from far flung places such as yourself support us.