linfield cl.qualifier

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will.probably be no more than 100 they were all thinking a trip to Cyprus was a nail on mate

As you are aware your place ain't the easiest to get to LOL

My mates were there a few years back loved it

Went via Iceland

There might be chartered flights.. Atlantic Airways sometimes do them for these comps.. You can fly direct to the Faroes via Gatwick as well!! :)

There might be chartered flights.. Atlantic Airways sometimes do them for these comps.. You can fly direct to the Faroes via Gatwick as well!! :)

Supporters will fly with club

The FC Copenhagen game I mentioned we took 2000. Those were the days

I bet it was messy as fook!! :pipe:

Epic is the word mate! From drinking Jack and coke at 8am on the coach on the way down to be being up in the hotel bar (a hilton) at 6am drinking a Lagavulin while all these families and respectable folk are coming down for breakfast to the gig itself. So many stories to tell mate, up there with my best weekends ever :D:crabflute:

Epic is the word mate! From drinking Jack and coke at 8am on the coach on the way down to be being up in the hotel bar (a hilton) at 6am drinking a Lagavulin while all these families and respectable folk are coming down for breakfast to the gig itself. So many stories to tell mate, up there with my best weekends ever :D:crabflute:

Sounds epic!! Looking forward to the tales!!! :)

Shows you just how shite Irish League football is, linfield can't even beat a team from the Faroe Islands. I'm from Northern Ireland and don't follow any team from here because it's like watching a bunch retards play football.

Shows you just how shite Irish League football is, linfield can't even beat a team from the Faroe Islands. I'm from Northern Ireland and don't follow any team from here because it's like watching a bunch retards play football.

Aye I'm sure you could have beat them.

Also, I'm sure both the Irish League and the Faroe League are both better than Div 3, so you'll be disappointed if Rangers get Div 3.

Aye I'm sure you could have beat them.

Also, I'm sure both the Irish League and the Faroe League are both better than Div 3, so you'll be disappointed if Rangers get Div 3.

Naw the Scottish 3rd division is better than the Faroe League and the Irish League.