"Highly Likely that the meeting will be ajourned"

As long a green doesn't bend over for these bastards

We are holding most of the cards now

Any surrender will be catastrophic

I reckon Green will almost anything for us to be in the SPL next season. I'm only guessing here but I would imagine Green sees being in the SPL as the only viable option whether it's with sanctions or not, financially anything else would harm the club and he's sees no profit playing in any other division. That being said I can see Green accepting any sanction thrown our way aslong as we play in the SPL.

For me looking at the bigger picture the best scenario is us playing in the first division with no sanctions.

A good interview with Andy McLaren there on TalkSport.

It seems like those outside of Scotland are starting to see what a mess the governing bodies have made of this. McLaren's main line of argument was that the SPL are passing the buck to the SFL to make the big decision, which is an absolute fucking disgrace.

As has been said, Green must surely see we have this bunch over a barrel now. Third Division or SPL with no sanctions, we must press for this.

I reckon Green will almost anything for us to be in the SPL next season. I'm only guessing here but I would imagine Green sees being in the SPL as the only viable option whether it's with sanctions or not, financially anything else would harm the club and he's sees no profit playing in any other division. That being said I can see Green accepting any sanction thrown our way aslong as we play in the SPL.

For me looking at the bigger picture the best scenario is us playing in the first division with no sanctions.

This is what I think also

I am extremely worried by it.

If he yield to there illegal sanctions he will have no support at all from the fans

I just hope people have let him know that

I doubt there is any chance of us playing in the first division or the SPL with no sanctions. The only way we get to start with a blank page is by applying for entry at division three and that is what I hope we do.

SPL in failure to make decision shocker!

We surely all saw this coming. If indeed they fail to come up with an answer today we should just take it out of their hands and apply to division three.

I'd much rather see us in the SPL but I wouldn't accept us just taking whatever punishments they dream up. The chance of there being no sanctions however is slim, the SPL/diddy clubs will want their pound of flesh (despite the fact we've given them plenty already) so we should be prepared for them to try and add conditions to our entry. I would personally potentially accept a minor sanction or two depending on what they were if it gets us back on a steadier footing. I wouldn't accept being in the spl if it means we bend over backwards and let them walk all over us.

Guest KarlG45

Highly likely this will be delayed, deferred and generally avoided for as long as possible - and then at the very last possible moment a mealy-mouthed compromise will be found which will satisfy noone.

What a fucking joke!!! <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr>

this is a joke. seems the spl are passing the buck on to the sfl.

rangers weren't an sfl team so why should that vote preceed the spl one.

this totally stinks.

this needs sorting today!!!!

Agree.The SFL vote arranged next week would have been arranged in the belief that the SPL vote today. It will be interesting to hear the response by the SFL. "We have cancelled next weeks meeting as we have nothing to vote on"

Aparently now the decision at todays meeting will be delayed until after the SFL vote . Whens this going to end ?!

When we have no league to play in and then they will all blame each other for it and pass the buck as usual, the sfa/spl are a fucking joke.

It was apparent from yesterday that this would happen, another meeting set up last night before the main meeting today, come on....

this will be strung out until it's too late for any decision made to be effective for the beginning of the new season, i'm preparing for a year of no football, as there's not a chance we'll be an SPL club, and the Div 1 chairmen have made it clear, reading between the lines, they dont want us either.

A total farcical situation with a herd of totally inept halfwits at the helm.

How can UEFA/FIFA be happy watching one of their oldest governing bodies act like this?

You mean the people who watched Marseille stripped of a title, have their owner jailed for corruption in Football and still allowed their CL 'victory' to remain on the record books?

UEFA/FIFA have any number of faces to present to the world and each of those have a variety of blind eyes for turning.

Their most recent shame: UEFA caught red-handed manipulating TV coverage