''What if'' the SFL say no to entry at any level?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not forget the additional revenue our fans create for businesses around stadiums on away days, these towns would be like a carnival when the teds are in town, theres no way we will be left without a league to play in. The spl dont realise what they had, but they will. You can get your glasgow cup to fuck aswell.

They can ignore it because those 45,000 season tickets bring them no money at all. We are acting as if the D3 clubs will be ecstatic about our presence when in reality all they will get is a bigger pay day than usual on two occasions. England is a non-starter, so if we don't get D3 then what?

Absolutely.. Thats what i've been thinking since the no SPL vote.. Just think.. Could be no league.. The lower teams get by without us.. They've had to.. Just hope we have a league to play in

Lets not forget the additional revenue our fans create for businesses around stadiums on away days, these towns would be like a carnival when the teds are in town, theres no way we will be left without a league to play in. The spl dont realise what they had, but they will. You can get your glasgow cup to fuck aswell.

Hmm.. Thats what some fans said about SPL.. We might be left without a league

Hmm.. Thats what some fans said about SPL.. We might be left without a league

But when you play teams in the spl the financial benefit to the surrounding area by our travelling support isnt felt as much, glasgow, aberdeen, edinburgh etc all major cities. Not to mention the financial benefit to the actual football clubs. I dont think the sfl are in a position to turn us away, just my opinion.

But when you play teams in the spl the financial benefit to the surrounding area by our travelling support isnt felt as much, glasgow, aberdeen, edinburgh etc all major cities. Not to mention the financial benefit to the actual football clubs. I dont think the sfl are in a position to turn us away, just my opinion.

Respect your opinion.. But although we would generate income in lower divisions..They have happily survived without us untill now.. The SPL have in effect lost millions today by voting us out.. So i'm not counting my chickens.. Just hoping my team are in any of the lower leagues next year

Extrememly unlikely but could give us an excuse to apply to the English

They wont want us.. And even if they did.. There is no way we could apply and get a team and supporting staff in place by new season kick off.. Sensible Teebear posting the night.. Nice thought though (tu)

were the only club applying for the vacant spot they have.

no division isnt an option in their vote

No we're not.. Gretna 2008 might be interested

And no SPL wasn't an option 3 months ago

Just my opinion

No we're not.. Gretna 2008 might be interested

And no SPL wasn't an option 3 months ago

Just my opinion

well from what iv read and heard from the sfl, they will meet to decide what league we should be admitted too either 1st or 3rd. not once have they said there meeting to decide if they will let us in te sfl. just my opinion

No chance of not being accepted into a sfl league.

Div 3 for me.

Gretna and Livingston got punted down to div 3 and that'll do for me although Ally and Charles won't like it.

I hope so.. Division 3 for me too.. Rangers have been around for 140 years.. 3 years to hopefully have a strong enough team to get us back to the SPL.. And a strong enough team to lift the title again.. Think.. Another helicopter sunday :h34rt:

well from what iv read and heard from the sfl, they will meet to decide what league we should be admitted too either 1st or 3rd. not once have they said there meeting to decide if they will let us in te sfl. just my opinion

I know.. Totally agree.. We should all stick together and hope we have SFA membership.. A team.. And a league to play in :21:

The SPL are taking one of the SFL's clubs, clubs will move up to fill each league accordingly and we will take that extra place. Do not believe the shite from the media who want us out of the game for good. There will also be no more sanctions. We have been dealt with more than harshly already.

There will be a vacancy in the League. The SFL will invite applications to fill that vacancy. Rangers will apply, or I believe they already have. There will almost certainly be other applications. Spartans, Cove Rangers and Edinburgh City have been named as potential applicants. The SFL members will vote on it, and the team that gets the most votes gets the place in the league. You can be certain that the Tims and other Rangers haters will get behind the campaign for one of the other teams to be accepted into the league instead of us.

There will be a vacancy in the League. The SFL will invite applications to fill that vacancy. Rangers will apply, or I believe they already have. There will almost certainly be other applications. Spartans, Cove Rangers and Edinburgh City have been named as potential applicants. The SFL members will vote on it, and the team that gets the most votes gets the place in the league. You can be certain that the Tims and other Rangers haters will get behind the campaign for one of the other teams to be accepted into the league instead of us.

That's my thinking.. We should all stick together.. Keep our head down.. Hope we get in.. Then work our way back up

Will i get my st money back if we have no league? I dont mind spending it for div 3 but not for fuck all!

I think they will take 1 instalment.. If its more than the cost of the season ticket in division 3.. They will refund the difference.. Div 3 season tickets are £150-£200.. Per adult.. If theres no league you will get a full refund.. Hope this helps :)

I think they will take 1 instalment.. If its more than the cost of the season ticket in division 3.. They will refund the difference.. Div 3 season tickets are £150-£200.. Per adult.. If theres no league you will get a full refund.. Hope this helps :)

If there is no league, the club will be bankrupt and won't be able to afford a refund.

(tu)

Who's bomber ? That tarrier puppet now getting fed by the scum media . Fuck him , hes a disgrace

Oh feck.. Not him again.. A true bear would never talk on Clyde 1.. Or listen.. Can we block his name from RM doh