Rip out the seats and put in safe standing now we are out of spl

8watp8

Surely seating was just an spl rule was it not so could we, now that we are going to sfl, rip out the seats in the copeland for example and make it terracing again?

Imagine we got the mhanks in the cup and had half of ibrox in terracing, would have the place bouncing.

We would need to do it in a way that it would be easy to put seats back in when we went back up though. Or take the German model like Dortmund where there is a stand for standing but could quite easliy become an all seater.

I would rather invest in this than sign overpaid players tbh.

Surely seating was just an spl rule was it not so could we, now that we are going to sfl, rip out the seats in the copeland for example and make it terracing again?

Imagine we got the mhanks in the cup and had half of ibrox in terracing, would have the place bouncing.

We would need to do it in a way that it would be easy to put seats back in when we went back up though. Or take the German model like Dortmund where there is a stand for standing but could quite easliy become an all seater.

I would rather invest in this than sign overpaid players tbh.

Aye get the priorities right! Fuck buying players to get us back where we belong, let's get terracing back for 1/3 year(s) doh

Aye get the priorities right! Fuck buying players to get us back where we belong, let's get terracing back for 1/3 year(s) doh

obviously we need players, but in division 3?? come on we would win it with the team we have right now!

we need to concentrate on youth and put all our efforts into Murr** park.

Leave the Rangers End alone :angry:

If we ever go back to terracing it should be the Enclosure but that's the least of our worries the now.

haha. yeah i agree the enclosures would be class, just an idea to take our minds off all the pish that is going on is all..

obviously we need players, but in division 3?? come on we would win it with the team we have right now!

we need to concentrate on youth and put all our efforts into Murr** park.

I think that answers your own question then!

Why invest money on something with a 3 year (at most) life span when you can put that money into our youth?

I see it as a waste of money tbh!

news bout to break in the next few days apparently, sfa want to hit rangers with another sanction and this one i think is pretty big, if what i heard is gen up then one has to wonder what the sfa is up to.

they want to close two parts of ibrox if we go 3rd div :wanker:

source just work chatter from a few bears

I think that answers your own question then!

Why invest money on something with a 3 year (at most) life span when you can put that money into our youth?

I see it as a waste of money tbh!

no but my point is that eventually i think terracing will come back in Britain, safe standing that can easily be changed to seats at no cost, the germans do it when they held the world cup.

Just we could get there ahead of everyone else because we have gone down, and if the spl are still against the idea in 3 years time, then it can be changed to seats at no real cost, dont really know how it works.

Just an idea if the money was there..