Not the Tartan Army

it's the wrong time to give the sfa any support whatsoever but I would love for the bears at some point in the future to take over a large section of the Scotland support. this is still our countries national team which had been hijacked by republicans and taig. Scotland will always be British and taking over this support would be the first step in getting our country back.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait till Scotland's next lot come through, rangers youngsters will hopefully develop into decent players, which in toe would help me with the Scotland squad, always will but at this moment in time who do I look forward to watching after this

Naw thanks , the Stupid Tartan Army have managed to Isolate Rangers from the Support of the National Team, with their hatred of our Club.

I love my Country ,but these Republican Bandits have Hijacked it.

I will never ever go to another Scotland Game as long as I live . And they can stop Booing the National Anthem .Scum.

I was turned off going to hampden a few years ago by the cunts that run our game. The whole set up is fuckin embarassing. We stand up and sing our anti-enlgish "anthem" before the match, yet the people within power in our game are all english. Not that i have anything against the english, i just think the whole behind-the-scenes set up is beyond a fuckin joke.

and now im further turned off by ever supporting Naismith, McGregor or Whittaker again (not to mention Scott fucking Brown).

I think it will be some considerable time before i can refind my passion for the national side.

I understand how many of our fans are not interested in the Scottish team, but I know that there are still many to will support Scotland. So that we remain distict in our support, how about a new grouping to differentiate us from the Tartan Army. How about the Bears Battalion or Rangers Regiment? Any more suggestions.

I suggest we have nothing to do with the sfa's team.

I used to go to Scotland games but lost interest when the tartan trannies really started to turn against Rangers. They vitriol directed against Walter by these clowns was unacceptable.

Another myth!

The Tartan Army is predominately bears.

Naw thanks , the Stupid Tartan Army have managed to Isolate Rangers from the Support of the National Team, with their hatred of our Club.

I love my Country ,but these Republican Bandits have Hijacked it.

I will never ever go to another Scotland Game as long as I live . And they can stop Booing the National Anthem .Scum.

All that was missing there was your usual moronic blaming of Alex Salmond or the SNP.

I was a fully paid up member of the tartan army and followed the team abroad on many occasion but never again after the bile and hatred shown to us by other supporters and sfa, spl and so on. My support and finance will only flow to Rangers from now on, the rest of Scotland can get on with it and I hope their next jobby is a hedgehog. I mean how could any bear support a team with shagger, whittyshitIker and Naismith in it- trailer scum bags

They weren't all born in caravans, were they? Apart from Naismith who was the result of a drunken, albino gang-bang in Sandylands.

it's the wrong time to give the sfa any support whatsoever but I would love for the bears at some point in the future to take over a large section of the Scotland support. this is still our countries national team which had been hijacked by republicans and taig. Scotland will always be British and taking over this support would be the first step in getting our country back.

We were Scotland at one time. Even when I travelled to Scotland games in the 90's half the fans were bears, the other half protestants that supported the diddy teams. Now they're just fucking spastics. When there's half a dozen Rangers players in the squad i'll re consider.

craig levein ,now he`s a really successful manager-NOT- played for hearts and was pish and won a few games at fudee utd who are also pish,apart from that i fkin hate the sfa. :mad: