Not the Tartan Army

craig levein ,now he`s a really successful manager-NOT- played for hearts and was pish and won a few games at fudee utd who are also pish,apart from that i fkin hate the sfa. :mad:

I can't agree, Levein was a good player.

A complete arse as a manager though.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not even scottish but i support scotland, its understandable why so many have gone off the scottish national team but its i tad hyprictical!

as for a name for a gers only fans group, its stolen but how about 'the chosen few'.

or the 'the union jocks' or 'the culloden Conquerors'

the few celtic fans that counter the idea can be called 'the tartan taigs'

No chance, from now on my allegience is switched to Northern Ireland, the country of my Mother. I despise Scottish Football and hope the national team never qualify for any major tournament ever again. If, as it would seem most bears are of the same opinion I can see a large drop in attendances in national games as the bears withdraw their support, we know that with a few exceptions the Tarriers are more intererested in Ireland, which leaves the bulk of the support at Scotland ( Sorry-- scotland --- this shithole dosnt deserve a capital letter )games to be consisted of the fans of the very diddy teams who gloated their way to sticking the knife in. Get it right up them, it is their own fault and they deserve everything that comes their way.

I've never been the most passionate about the national side but used to watch and cheer them on mainly to watch any Rangers players participating,Now after the way we have been persecuted by the SFA i have no desire to see them or the national side prosper.I dont want to watch a side containing Whittawank,Paysmith or our traitorous former #1,add to that Lego Muncher and the Child Neglector how could I possibly cheer these cunts on.

I would be quite happy to never see a Rangers player in a Scotland shirt again,and hope I never see them in a major tournament,they can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned,after whats happened I find it difficult to treat Scottish football with anything but contempt and pray to god that one day we can escape this poisonous hellhole.

Also was thinking about going to the Olympic football at Hampden but think I'll give that a miss now aswell,I have no desire to set foot inside that shithole and handing the SFA cash.

the national team will not get a penny from me along with every other team that voted against us. i will never give any of them another fucking penny and it breaks my heart to say i will be boycotting the grounds of each and every one of them if we get them in any cups while in the lower division,s. and when we are back where we belong at the top of the spl or whatever it will be called then i will not step foot in any one of their poxy stadiums and thats including the scum at the pedo dome. fuck the spl and the sfa oh and the snp :crabflute: the cry was no surrender.

I will always support my country but any rangers fan that financially supports the sfa is an embarrassment.

No Scotland games for me anymore and we should be denying any spl club the cash if we draw them in the cup competitions

why exactly?

I've never been the most passionate about the national side but used to watch and cheer them on mainly to watch any Rangers players participating,Now after the way we have been persecuted by the SFA i have no desire to see them or the national side prosper.I dont want to watch a side containing Whittawank,Paysmith or our traitorous former #1,add to that Lego Muncher and the Child Neglector how could I possibly cheer these cunts on.

I would be quite happy to never see a Rangers player in a Scotland shirt again,and hope I never see them in a major tournament,they can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned,after whats happened I find it difficult to treat Scottish football with anything but contempt and pray to god that one day we can escape this poisonous hellhole.

Also was thinking about going to the Olympic football at Hampden but think I'll give that a miss now aswell,I have no desire to set foot inside that shithole and handing the SFA cash.

Spot on (tu)

I understand how many of our fans are not interested in the Scottish team, but I know that there are still many to will support Scotland. So that we remain distict in our support, how about a new grouping to differentiate us from the Tartan Army. How about the Bears Battalion or Rangers Regiment? Any more suggestions.

I'll never give up on SCotland - they are NOT the SFA's team they are my Country's team. The SFA and nothing more than administrators of the game and the present incumbents are without a shadow of a doubt the most incompetent , twisted, bullying, and inept administration we have ever had BUT they are NOTHING more than an embarrasement - but I will NEVER be embarrased to support my Country no mater how ineffectual the actual administration.

(Its the same with Rangers - I suppot Rangers - but the custodians of the team have to earn my respect and trust but I did not stop supporting Rangers when Shyte was in charge, and he was fucking a fraudster - much worse than the incompetence demonstrated by the SFA - but that does not prevent me being proud to be a bear!)

I'll never give up on SCotland - they are NOT the SFA's team they are my Country's team. The SFA and nothing more than administrators of the game and the present incumbents are without a shadow of a doubt the most incompetent , twisted, bullying, and inept administration we have ever had BUT they are NOTHING more than an embarrasement - but I will NEVER be embarrased to support my Country no mater how ineffectual the actual administration.

(Its the same with Rangers - I suppot Rangers - but the custodians of the team have to earn my respect and trust but I did not stop supporting Rangers when Shyte was in charge, and he was fucking a fraudster - much worse than the incompetence demonstrated by the SFA - but that does not prevent me being proud to be a bear!)

Good point, might go back if they all apologise and resign tomorrow :craphead:

I understand how many of our fans are not interested in the Scottish team, but I know that there are still many to will support Scotland. So that we remain distict in our support, how about a new grouping to differentiate us from the Tartan Army. How about the Bears Battalion or Rangers Regiment? Any more suggestions.

Good point, might go back if they all apologise and resign tomorrow :craphead:

They wont do that - but the present incumbents wont be there much longer - they wont be resigning they will be getting turffed out - the SFL Chairmen will not just sit idley by and be patronised and bullied, no matter what decision they come to next week.

54% of what, the tartan army ? if so then I'm shocked as why would bears be part of a group who boos our national anthem.

54% of official Scotland Supporters Club Members. Was in an interview released to ATAC (Main group who oversee Supporters clubs). The intake went up and took in overall a 3% increase of sharehold for Rangers fans.

Not everyone boo'd the anthem you know. Also surprising there was no outcry when Northern Ireland and ROI boo'd FoS at Carling Cup.

54% of what, the tartan army ? if so then I'm shocked as why would bears be part of a group who boos our national anthem.

When I was young the scotland support was probably about 75% bears (just guesswork based on going to lots of games).

So on its way down no doubt it hit 54% at some point. I suspect it will be well below that figure now, and still dropping.

Would be interesting to see the survey in question rather than just unsupported assertions from a poster who is notoriously unreliable.