Not the Tartan Army

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im finished with the National team. I couldnt stomach the thought of McCullough having a laugh around with mcgregor or naismith without wishing he would just drill his fist repeatedly into both their dirty, taig ridden, faces.

Its a job, I doubt he would care to be honest

forgive them for what? the SFA are the ones trying to get us into Division 1

Where have you been hiding for the last five months? They want us punished but only to the amount that it suits them. Need I even mention the transfer embargo farce? Corrupt and not fit for purpose (tu)

I used to go to Scotland games but lost interest when the tartan trannies really started to turn against Rangers. They vitriol directed against Walter by these clowns was unacceptable. They've got their own Dingwalls such as that cocktard Hamish Haggis or whatever his name is.

This speccy fud that they've got as a manager just now is a joke as well.

Hamish Haggis :lol:

I got an email yesterday for the Belgium game (away) in October, (flight,hotel etc).

I've replied, telling them to shove it up their arses..... no more Scotland games for me. Corrupt set up with a cunt of a Manager.

My CLUB needs my MONEY

fuck the sfa and there national team. come and support northern ireland .... our team mite not be great but we are loyal to our queen and would NEVER do to rangers wat THEM SCUMMY BASTARDS have done . (ohhhh and we dont boo our british national anthem)

No interest in the nationaL team now

It's organised by the sfa and any squad will contain the traitors who deserted us.

I wish them no success

I fully expect those players to be given ecstatic welcomes by the SFA Works Team support.

Most of the time I ever went along to Scotland games the mass (pardon) majority were Rangers fans.

We even sang Rangers orientated songs with Scottish wording implanted at The Rangers End of Hampden.

If Scotland play anyone decent at Hampden ...... I'll be there.... Rangers End.... Not A Chance we EVER let The Rangers end be overtaken by scum.... Never.

:uk:

Scotland ..... IS a Protestant Country... 6 - 1

We ARE THE PEOPLE ! :uk: (taigs and sheepies, don't really count as proper fans, given that THEY are sub-human)

Get Yourselves Back to Scotland games you muppets.... stop letting taigs take what is RIGHTFULLY... Yours ! Seats in The Ranger's End.

:uk:

The Tartan Army FFS :D Scotlands national embarassement :blush:

Walking about in their pish stained cat boots and braveheart costumes. GTF and grow up !!

LOl, well... we buy the tickets... these fools don't get em ?

No tartan tomfoolery for me. I cringe every time I see the twats in central station, when there's a game on.

Arseholes got me n ma mate booted off a train in central for giving them pelters 2 seasons ago. Our chorus of "ye can stick yer tartan army up yer arse" drowned as soon as the big copper grabed me confiscated the booze and told us 2 get the bus :uk:

I cannot and will not support anything that will give a single penny to the corrupt tossers in the SFA, hence I wish ill on the national team.

Disappointed in any Rangers player now or in the future who doesn't feel they should also tell the SFA where to stick their caps in future.