VB Minutes from RFFF last night

Skelf

When will we be able to buy shares? Why did he not give an answer to the supporter who asked what if the funds run out?

And what did Green say about Ian Hart?

I will try and find out for you mate. I wasn't there. Think dunny was there, he may be able to answer that for you.

Ffs did you need to reply to the very long OP ? :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are Blue Pitch Holdings and who is behind them? There appears little on the net about them, but clarity and the rangers situation do not go hand in hand. There is still very little reason to trust Green at present and there is also very little reason to trust John Brown either, but the determination to support Charles Green when we really still have no idea about his plans for the club are, is premature. No individual deserves our backing until they earn it. Surely remaining in neutral is the best option at present.

Charles Green left the meeting to attend another meeting with our enemies.

All this pain and suffering and that made me laugh.... <cr>

Some good points and I'm looking forward to a new adventure with the Rangers.

We're going up!

But, but Ally said not to buy ST and not to trust Charles Green, it was on here the other night.

Now we can clearly see that some posters on here have a clear agenda to scare the masses(maybe not masses but people on here) to not buy a ST, when one of the main figures in our football club would buy one in a heartbeat.

Who are Blue Pitch Holdings and who is behind them? There appears little on the net about them, but clarity and the rangers situation do not go hand in hand. There is still very little reason to trust Green at present and there is also very little reason to trust John Brown either, but the determination to support Charles Green when we really still have no idea about his plans for the club are, is premature. No individual deserves our backing until they earn it. Surely remaining in neutral is the best option at present.

As Imran Ahmad is listed as representing both Blue Pitch Holdings and Zues Capital i am assuming that Blue Pitch is setup to handle the Rangers Investment account for Zues. It may be common sense to assume this as Blue (the colour Rangers play in) Pitch (Rangers are a football club) Holdings (as mentioned, dealing only with the Rangers account) would be a rather apt name. I would assume that their backers are therefor Zues Capital. Don't quote me on this as, like most people, i don't really know but it would be a viable explanation of who they are.

As Imran Ahmad is listed as representing both Blue Pitch Holdings and Zues Capital i am assuming that Blue Pitch is setup to handle the Rangers Investment account for Zues. It may be common sense to assume this as Blue (the colour Rangers play in) Pitch (Rangers are a football club) Holdings (as mentioned, dealing only with the Rangers account) would be a rather apt name. I would assume that their backers are therefor Zues Capital. Don't quote me on this as, like most people, i don't really know but it would be a viable explanation of who they are.

If that were true then Why does Green list his investors and mention both Blue Pitch and Zeus Capital. Do we have any major investors who aren't linked to Zeus?

WTFIGO, bomber refused declined ?

ohn Brown was then asked to take the microphone for 10 mins - which turned into almost 30. Virtually nothing of the way forward for Rangers was discussed. He was prompted to come to the top table by RFFF Chairman to view the relevant documentation to satisfy his demands, which he declined. The meeting was then informed by Chairman McCormick that he was Brown's accountant, which brought about many wry smiles from those assembled.

What they saying to it, I tried to quote you but naw joy in your thread

Seems some chaps are upset about ££ getting outed for their constant pish, just not cricket old boy, must be a Yorkshire thing..cricket.gif:lol: :lol: :lol:

I note from the minutes sent out by the RTIDNI guys that Malcolm Murray said we wouldnt accept any sanctions, will be interesting to see if he follows through.

Seems some chaps are upset about ££ getting outed for their constant pish, just not cricket old boy, must be a Yorkshire thing..cricket.gif:lol: :lol: :lol:

They should have been called out ages ago on their lies.