Thanks

The Beast

I recently reached 1000 posts, while I know that's small beer compared to some posters I'm pleased to have reached this milestone.

For both personal and professional reasons I have to go sometimes long periods when I can't get on the forum at all although that's hopefully changed recently.

I'd like to thank all my fellow RM'ers for the debates, arguments and laughs that I've had and I look forward to many more.

Now I'm going to go and find a thread where I can argue with someone and show my displeasure at FF and the RST.

RTID.

I recently reached 1000 posts, while I know that's small beer compared to some posters I'm pleased to have reached this milestone.

For both personal and professional reasons I have to go sometimes long periods when I can't get on the forum at all although that's hopefully changed recently.

I'd like to thank all my fellow RM'ers for the debates, arguments and laughs that I've had and I look forward to many more.

Now I'm going to go and find a thread where I can argue with someone and show my displeasure at FF and the RST.

RTID.

:shifty:

:pipe:

I joined the forum years ago but only started posting regularly recently. Since then my life has fallen to pieces and I'm homeless. Sleeping in a public library is the norm for me now but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Once my posts go over my number of tweets I'll know I spend too much time on here.

I caught up and passed my post total on here compared to tweets. I spend too much time everywhere!

Congrats mate. Everything you say always comes across as intelligently and eloquently put, but that's maybe cos I read everything you type in Kelsey Grammer's voice.

Can imagine reading the *sniff sniff* timmy comments in his voice. :lol:

skullgq.png

"One thing is certain... Someone, is a fenian bastard."

RTID.

obvious taig

:P