As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

He agreed with me that it has fuck all to do with Rangers. He is right. Im not sure what Culloden has to do with Rangers either. Im certain we didnt play in it?

What side would you have been on?

Would have been on the covenanter s side as this was a Protestant lowland against papist jacobite battle if you look into the history of it....................so pleased that the city of my birth Glasgow had a three day public holiday to celebrate the out come of that battle.............go check your history.

What brought you to the doors of Ibrox, what was the allure of Rangers? Where were you born and raised?

And you rather ignorant friend by that I mean manner wise and knowledge, prattles on about snp , at the same time not knowing anything as to what their manifesto is to running a separatist country.

Months ago I called their head office oin Edinburgh and the lack of answers as to what they intend to do about certain areas was quite frankly shocking.

I could just imagine Derek getting up in the middle of a bar during a sash bash before a match and giving that speech. :lol:

:crabflute: suppose its time to take this Emoticon out of the forum. :crabflute: the crab is playing a flute and it must offend people on here,

I don't think sash bashes are Derek's cup of tea. I think if he attended one he would be going round all the tables giving lectures until somebody said get this nutcase outa here (tu)

Would have been on the covenanter s side as this was a Protestant lowland against papist jacobite battle if you look into the history of it....................so pleased that the city of my birth Glasgow had a three day public holiday to celebrate the out come of that battle.............go check your history.

What brought you to the doors of Ibrox, what was the allure of Rangers? Where were you born and raised?

And you rather ignorant friend by that I mean manner wise and knowledge, prattles on about snp , at the same time not knowing anything as to what their manifesto is to running a separatist country.

Months ago I called their head office oin Edinburgh and the lack of answers as to what they intend to do about certain areas was quite frankly shocking.

I was born and raised in Glasgow (North) My dad brought me to the doors of Ibrox. Not some guy in a mask holding an AK47 signing the sash (tu)

The troubles in Ireland have nothing to do with Rangers.

Clubs like Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell would also love to see our club die. Something tells me they dont want our armed forces murdered or maimed. So thats utter pish.

Wakey, wakey son , see they same Cunts that would see our Troops Dead, and Injured,they are the same Cunts that would see our Club dead , now wakey wakey rise and shine .

Its not Pish your Talking Pish.

The troubles in Ireland have to do with everyone in the UK who supports and believes in the Union.

No matter what football team they follow.

So everyone that believes in the Union should adorn themselves in a nice ski mask, get out their best guns and support the local team by signing the sash?

What about good honest Rangers supporters who dont support the Union? I dont say that I don't. Im very proud to call myself both British and Scottish. Im also proud to call myself a Rangers supporter. I just don't see the link myself. Maybe its just me who doesn't condone images of terrorists from any side. Especially when linked with the club.

Wakey Fucking wakey son , see they same Cunts that would see our Troops Dead, and Injured are the same Cunts that would see our Club dead , now wakey wakey rise and shine .

Its not Pish your Talking Pish.

So Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell fans want to kill the British armed forces?

I was born and raised in Glasgow (North) My dad brought me to the doors of Ibrox. Not some guy in a mask holding an AK47 signing the sash (tu)

Next question what took your dad to the doors of Ibrox? Why not Firhill or one of the other Glasgow clubs? And frankly your mask holding AQK47 signing the sash is not the view I carry of a loyalist.

the signing of those great British folk songs from days of yore , they do indeed play a large part within our club.

Next question what took your dad to the doors of Ibrox? Why not Firhill or one of the other Glasgow clubs? And frankly your mask holding AQK47 signing the sash is not the view I carry of a loyalist.

the signing of those great British folk songs from days of yore , they do indeed play a large part within our club.

What is the video on the opening post of this thread?

Im not sure why yo are asking why my dad supported Rangers and no other Glasgow club?

So everyone that believes in the Union should adorn themselves in a nice ski mask, get out their best guns and support the local team by signing the sash?

What about good honest Rangers supporters who dont support the Union? I dont say that I don't. Im very proud to call myself both British and Scottish. Im also proud to call myself a Rangers supporter. I just don't see the link myself. Maybe its just me who doesn't condone images of terrorists from any side. Especially when linked with the club.

Have you never attended an old firm game or watched a game in the boozers and joined in a rendition of the sash or the billy boys or any other loyalist song. If the answer is no then you are either -

1- a liar

2- a tarrier

3- have no mates

4- support some other team

Which one is it Derek?

Dumb and Dumber loyal :uk:

I could just imagine Derek getting up in the middle of a bar during a sash bash before a match and giving that speech. :lol:

:crabflute: suppose its time to take this Emoticon out of the forum. :crabflute: the crab is playing a flute and it must offend people on here,

to be perfectly honest I wouldnt be in a bar where all I heard was "Fenian bastard this or fenian bastard that" Im not a knuckle dragger (tu)

So Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell fans want to kill the British armed forces?

Did I say that ? You are a typical Republican son always answering a Question with a Question and going of Subject continually, you know who wants our Armed Forces Dead and you know who's fan base they come from .

On that note there probably is some elements of those in the Midst of those clubs Fan base , but you know fine well what I am talking about .

Don't Patronise me.

What is the video on the opening post of this thread?

Im not sure why yo are asking why my dad supported Rangers and no other Glasgow club?

I told you that if you read my reply........i do not class guys carrying weapons as my typical loyalist as you seem to...............I sing the songs that I learned growing up following Rangers and agreeing with the sentiments of the songs.

I asked as part of this thread and to find out what made you follow follow and as you said because of your dad, then asked why did your dad venture to Ibrox and not Firhill which would have been nearer or anyone fo the other Glasgow clubs.

So in who many ever years you have followed Rangers you have never sang any British folk songs?

Did I say that ? You are a typical Republican son always answering a Question with a Question and going of Subject continually, you know who wants our Armed Forces Dead and you know who's fan base they come from .

On that note there probably is some elements of those in the Midst of those clubs Fan base , but you know fine well what I am talking about .

Don't Patronise me.

Im as equally repelled by Celtic supporters who believe in all the IRA pish having anything to do with their club. :sherlock:

I told you that if you read my reply........i do not class guys carrying weapons as my typical loyalist as you seem to...............I sing the songs that I learned growing up following Rangers and agreeing with the sentiments of the songs.

I asked as part of this thread and to find out what made you follow follow and as you said because of your dad, then asked why did your dad venture to Ibrox and not Firhill which would have been nearer or anyone fo the other Glasgow clubs.

So in who many ever years you have followed Rangers you have never sang any British folk songs?

As a kid who knew no better I would say 100% I did. However in my view being a Unionist/Loyalist is seperate from being a Rangers fan. Thats why I dont believe it needs to have a place at the club. Im sure we have a number of catholic supporters these days as well as a number of Catholic players. Why is there any need to sing about fenians and all that shit?

And you are typical anti Union fucker......you have never answered any questions as to why you vote for what that little fat keech stands for..............as you do not know. That can be the only reason for always ignoring the questions put to you.........................so with a deep loathing for all I believe you stand for........................stay way from any post I now make..............as I will not embarrass you anymore by asking questions that are beyond you.

Never thought I would say that on a forum never mind twice to a simpleton like you.

You knpw I have answered you on this subject many times - do you either forget the answers or hope that if you keep asking them I may change my mind - you are hell bent on bringing your politics into everything associated with Rangers and get all pissy when someone rains on your parade!As for staying away from your posts - no - Ill agree or disagree as I see fit!

As a kid who knew no better I would say 100% I did. However in my view being a Unionist/Loyalist is seperate from being a Rangers fan. Thats why I dont believe it needs to have a place at the club. Im sure we have a number of catholic supporters these days as well as a number of Catholic players. Why is there any need to sing about fenians and all that shit?

Who actually signs about an organisation that was involved in ethic cleansing..............after all that little fat keech appointed a horrible anti British and all things no roman to look at what can and cannot be aired in public.

So you sang as a kid.......did your dad not stop you and what age did you stop being a kid ?

You knpw I have answered you on this subject many times - do you either forget the answers or hope that if you keep asking them I may change my mind - you are hell bent on bringing your politics into everything associated with Rangers and get all pissy when someone rains on your parade!As for staying away from your posts - no - Ill agree or disagree as I see fit!

I choose not to believe you..................................In fact you lie. Indeed you are a stranger to the truth.

Im as equally repelled by Celtic supporters who believe in all the IRA pish having anything to do with their club. :sherlock:

Then don't be Patronising then, you should know fine well that Politics, and Religion is Intertwined in many many Football Clubs around the World, Including and especially that lot on the other side .Ask them .

Get yourself down the Royston Road and you will know what I am on about ,I came from that area, and fortunately got out of there over 20 Years ago, when I joined the RAF and after that The Army .

I also had to endure them, when I got on the Bus to go to Crow Road, where I served in the TA . I know what they are like .

Indeed many of the Russian Teams where representative of the Old Soviet Union and Communist Party, Athletico Bilbao made up of Basque Locals see Basque Separatists ETA , Barcelona has a Chapel for Prayer, and Many other Clubs such as the Eastern Block and South American Clubs are proud of their Religious, and Political Heritage.

Why not us ? The SNP and Republican Propaganda machine, would have every one of us locked up . Take a look at that other lot, and you will see outside their stand .

Personally, I've never seen images of terrorists linked with our club.

I have seen plenty linked to other clubs though.