As Rfc52 said the other night

Eck_54

you are actually. Embarassing!

If the IRA sets of bombs during rush hour that kills a load of women its a terrosist act. If the UVF do it they are just defending themselves right?

Maybe you've never heard of fighting back? Retaliation? No?

Unfortunate incidents come of war, especially when the war is being fought under the radar by terrorists who needed to be stopped.

ffs the way some off you on here are talking to fellow bears is a fucking joke, yes we don't always see eye to eye but is it to much to show some respect?

Have to say just because some people support the same team as me doesn't mean I will ever show them respect, especially if they insist on airing their political and religious views at a time when they are supposed to be supporting the team.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when the "new breed" of Rangers fan starts to lecture others on the rights and wrongs of supporting our club, and the United Kingdom, of which our club is a large part of.

I dont care what religion anybody is, all that matters to me is Rangers so if that makes me "new breed" then so be it (tu).

I dont care what religion anybody is, all that matters to me is Rangers so if that makes me "new breed" then so be it (tu).

It doesn't. You support the club and leave others to do the same. All in their own unique ways.

Derek1872 is the new breed. Always telling others how it should be done.

Have to say just because some people support the same team as me doesn't mean I will ever show them respect, especially if they insist on airing their political and religious views at a time when they are supposed to be supporting the team.

well said both of you.

you need to read the whole thing before making comments pal. You are picking and choosing which posts to suit yourself. I have clearly stated I think its a load of shite from both sides.

Oh I have read the whole thing and I am not picking and choosing, I am responding to your comments made to me directly so lets get that clear.

you are actually. Embarassing!

If the IRA sets of bombs during rush hour that kills a load of women its a terrosist act. If the UVF do it they are just defending themselves right?

And there you go again Putting Words in Peoples Mouths , its not what he is saying at all.

I have read what he said and understand fully what he said about the UVF , they showed up after the IRA got involved in a Murder Campaign against the Protestant Population in Northern Ireland .That's the Facts but it doesn't make it Right .

Lets stick to the Facts . That's what happened in Northern Ireland .

The Majority of people sadly where Killed by the IRA Terrorist Nationalist Groups , these are the Facts, and the Loyalist UVF felt they had to intervene, and take that Fight to the IRA .So they Fought the IRA , hence some of the Songs.

I know Two wrongs don't make a right but that's how it was .

Maybe you've never heard of fighting back? Retaliation? No?

Unfortunate incidents come of war, especially when the war is being fought under the radar by terrorists who needed to be stopped.

Aye those bloody women and that unborn child. The bastards.

You talk shite pal (tu)

I here you and it pisses me off when someone thinks they are more off a fan because they know a few loyalist songs, doh. We have a great chance to unite the support like never before and all we seem to do on here is fight about fucking religion, some people just need the hatred to stay, wonder why that is?

You could be referring to one of thousands of incidents worldwide here so I'll just ignore your comment thanks.

All incidents of terrorism upsets me. No way would the British army target a bust town centre at rush hour. Its terrorism.

Im out now anyway. When people start defending this sort of stuff I feel they are below contempt. Enjoy your wee songs (tu)

All incidents of terrorism upsets me. No way would the British army target a bust town centre at rush hour. Its terrorism.

Im out now anyway. When people start defending this sort of stuff I feel they are below contempt. Enjoy your wee songs (tu)

There you go Patronising again. No one is defending any acts of Terrorism . Especially me .

This has been a good debate.How old is too old to join the Orange Order?

Do I have to be proposed?

Derek 1872 is the man tae ask. His Da goes there and sings aw they bad songs.

He also took a young Derek along tae Ibrox so he could join in wae the songs. Derek is now old enough tae think for himself so he's stopped singing these bad songs. Problem is, everybody else has tae stop singing them cos derek says so.