The Enemy Within

Fastrax

Look fvckwit can you not get it into your thick skull that the old club is dead dead dead.Murray and Whyte brought this apon us and Her Majesties revenue will soon close it down.It's time you woke up and got yourself behind the new club.Denying the club is a new club will not change the fact that it is that A NEW CLUB.

So, because people who hate Rangers say something, we have to go along with that?

Good luck. (tu):lol:

Not strictly a Protestant though.

The point is, for a country which supposedly keeps RCs out of high places, there are an extraordinarily high % of Opus Dei agenda pushers in high places. Tony Blairs wife for a fucking start.

Blair himself is RC now.

Look fvckwit can you not get it into your thick skull that the old club is dead dead dead.Murray and Whyte brought this apon us and Her Majesties revenue will soon close it down.It's time you woke up and got yourself behind the new club.Denying the club is a new club will not change the fact that it is that A NEW CLUB.

stop believing everything you read in the papers, the old business is just about dead but the club remains the same, there is a massive difference, which part don't you understand ?

stop believing everything you read in the papers, the old business is just about dead but the club remains the same, there is a massive difference, which part don't you understand ?

He's a tarrier, his brain doesn't function normally.

You can't treat him the same mate, you need to pretend you're talking to a mentally challenged 3 year old.

They want Britain ripped apart? Is that why the so called Irish parts of Glasgow vote for the British Labour party at elections?The Timothy's are so fvcking stupid they sing of Irish freedom at Piggery Park but come election time they vote for a British party.

this last time I looked we had a snp government trying to rip Britain apart.

head-in-the-sand.jpg

It won't be a new club arsehole, still be the same Club, same stadium, same fans, same songs, the only difference is we pumped the taxman for a few bob, easy peasy lemon squeasy ! (tu):sherlock:

thats right when you cannot answer change the subject!

No one asked about a black PM, you want to vote for one go ahead, see how that goes? You a yank by any chance!

l was pointing out the stupitidy of your assumptions.

Here's another example for you not including the colour black as you dont seem to like that :P , l have not had a blow job from Rachel Weisz and its very unlikly to happen but that doesnt mean its not allowed :lol:

Moses McNeil, every post you make in a thread of mine is calling me a racist its boring and repetitive. I am a racist, and a bigot however I do NOT accept them as badges of shame (tu)

You call it what you want - the overwhelming majority of right-minded people will understand perfectly well that you deserve all the scorn you attract.

People have been banned for less on here - I'd have had you out the door after your first disgusting, racist outburst.

The greatest enemy Rangers have faced is money men like Murray, Craig Whyte, and all the other pirates. Not a penny have they invested. The club have, by their direction, sh*t all over the support and the good name of a fine club. Anyone who drags us down is an enemy and that includes sectarian shite, BNP shite, disrespect to other teams and stadiums, or anything that detracts from the actual football.

l was pointing out the stupitidy of your assumptions mate.

Here's another example for you not including the colour black as you dont seem to like that :P , l have not had a blow job from Rachel Weisz and its very unlikly to happen but that doesnt mean its not allowed :lol:

I am not dealing with assumption am dealing with facts, not your mate, guy resorting to sex? am female and see the sooner pricks like you can learn to give yourself a blow job, world will be a happier place :wanker:

for the record how do you know am not black?

I dont think that and am struggling to see how I might have acted otherwise

The enemy within although to you are the enemy I see them as maybe fans concerned about rangers in the times of isolation we find ourselves in.

Now I find it hard to believe any bear would be outspoken to the length of saying any other bear is an enemy, maybe differing views but we all have one aim here, a successful rangers yeah? That's the first and foremost target for any rangers fan, the football is what we all love.

You call it what you want - the overwhelming majority of right-minded people will understand perfectly well that you deserve all the scorn you attract.

People have been banned for less on here - I'd have had you out the door after your first disgusting, racist outburst.

(tu)

Keep up ! we are talking RC being PM , you brought the colour thing into it, the Q was vote for a black PM go ahead how do you think that will go?

Do You Understand!?

This is the last time l try with you, now listen closely, there is a big difference between never having a catholic PM not allowing one, do you understand?