The Enemy Within

Fastrax

Keep up ! we are talking RC being PM , you brought the colour thing into it, the Q was vote for a black PM go ahead how do you think that will go?

Do You Understand!?

No your not. You clearly stated no catholic has been PM. That was shit. You also claimed all PM's are protestant. Again pish!

You seem to want to avoid this.

I am not dealing with assumption am dealing with facts, not your mate, guy resorting to sex? am female and see the sooner pricks like you can learn to give yourself a blow job, world will be a happier place :wanker:

for the record how do you know am not black?

What fucking facts?

Lets be truthful here I doubt Fastrax even goes to Ibrox.He's probably sitting alone in his bedroom wearing his beloved Rangers tracky with the bottoms tucked into his white socks and also wearing a white baseball cap.His pocket money would not stretch to a bus fare and ticket for Ibrox. I think for the good of this club he should stay home on a Saturday.

To be honest, I've not noticed him post anything racist.

You'll never have to even try to notice ever again -

Moses McNeil, every post you make in a thread of mine is calling me a racist its boring and repetitive. I am a racist, and a bigot however I do NOT accept them as badges of shame (tu)

So bold that he now claims his shameful, base hatred is worthy of badges of honour.

We rightly slaughter the morons who dish out racist abuse to the likes of Aluko and Edu - this poster deserves nothing less.

Is it only racist if you aim your hatred at blacks or asians? In my opinion aiming hatred toward any other group different from yourself is racist. Hence his blatant behaviour is racist.

Well, quite simply, your opinion is misinformed.

You call it what you want - the overwhelming majority of right-minded people will understand perfectly well that you deserve all the scorn you attract.

People have been banned for less on here - I'd have had you out the door after your first disgusting, racist outburst.

Guess I'm lucky you're not in charge then

You'll never have to even try to notice ever again -

So bold that he now claims his shameful, base hatred is worthy of badges of honour.

We rightly slaughter the morons who dish out racist abuse to the likes of Aluko and Edu - this poster deserves nothing less.

If what I believe makes me a racist or a bigot then I'll accept it without any problem

Mate l'm not arguing if we have or have not had a catholic PM and l couldn't care less, but about the point that you can't be PM if your a catholic which is Bullshit and she knows it.

Prove it! you can't no bullshit fact deal with it same as no RC king! now piss off am missing the tennis talking to you

Thank You x just spent the last couple hrs proving this point

You have spent it trying to prove that catholics cant be PM only protestants can be PM. You are wrong on both counts. You are a clown. I cant be bothered arguing. Every time someone posts showing people of other faiths apart from protestant have been PM you ignore it.