The Enemy Within

Fastrax

I'll tell ye what, I'll defend what you're saying up to a point.

After that, I'll just arrange to meet you.

:lol:

I never meant it as an insult to your old boy, but find it bizarre that after you mentioned it that derek1872 thought this made him a decent guy

I wish the supporters who indulge in Loyalist and Republican agendas would stop using Scottish football as a soap box.

The cause may or may not be just, I personally don't care, to see the club being used as a platform is wrong in my opinion.

I wonder how many Loyalists and Republicans adopt their mantra based solely on the team they support.

I never meant it as an insult to your old boy, but find it bizarre that after you mentioned it that derek1872 thought this made him a decent guy

If you knew Derek then you will know he is a Man Utd fan and thus is probably why he made that statement.....

I wish the supporters who indulge in Loyalist and Republican agendas would stop using Scottish football as a soap box.

The cause may or may not be just, I personally don't care, to see the club being used as a platform is wrong in my opinion.

I wonder how many Loyalists and Republicans adopt their mantra based solely on the team they support.

The club IS a platform

Brilliant post.

If its what people are into then fair enough just dont use my club as a reason to be involved in it as its not.

Nae worries mate.

As you can see, infighting gets us nowhere.

We all dislike/hate/ignore the bheasts.

Singing about it is our downfall though.

We should celebrate our own achievements, rather than droneon about chasing fenian bastards everywhere, or being up to our knees in their HIV-infected blood.

derek needs to chill out about the loyalist songs............as long as they are loyalist songs, and not just anti-catholic vitriol, we have every right to sing them. I'm not particularly bothered about the monarchy, dont sing GSTQ, but I would never disrespect those who do. Its the Rangers way. Likewise Unionism. I will vote against Independence, despite not voting for any political party. The Flag is what I am voting to keep. Our Flag. Rangers Flag. To me, thats all that matters. The red , white & blue (with an orange away top (tu) ).

I can honestly say I take no part in the screaming fenian bastards part.

Fair enough.

Ironically, my problem with it is that we just pinched it from Millwall, just like the taigs stole YNWA.

I like chasing fenian bastards, I just dont want to shout about it at Rangers games and get the club in trouble.

Rangers songs for Rangers fans. (tu)

Thats up to you if you buy it but you served in the British Armed forces not the Scottish Armed Forces there wont be one if they get their way.

Anyway i am not gonna listen to them curse HM a stupid place to say it at Ibrox not having it.

By the way the snp will get rid of tje soveriegnty trust me eventually they would .

And? Echoing many posts on here, I support RANGERS, not the queen, not UVF/UDA etc, and if Scotland becomes independent I will still support RANGERS. Also, what would stop jocks already serving in the British Army? We have many commonwealth soldiers from all over the world. I'm also sure a "defence force" of some sorts would be formed.

Nae worries mate.

We should celebrate our own achievements, rather than droneon about chasing fenian bastards everywhere, or being up to our knees in their HIV-infected blood.

derek needs to chill out about the loyalist songs............as long as they are loyalist songs, and not just anti-catholic vitriol, we have every right to sing them. I'm not particularly bothered about the monarchy, dont sing GSTQ, but I would never disrespect those who do. Its the Rangers way. Likewise Unionism. I will vote against Independence, despite not voting for any political party. The Flag is what I am voting to keep. Our Flag. Rangers Flag. To me, thats all that matters. The red , white & blue (with an orange away top (tu) ).

this and only this (tu)

what does ma nut in is all these cunts that call themselfs loyalist protestants, then a few weeks later they are arguing that there is no such thing as god. Wtf is that all about. Most of the follk on here spouting there protestantisim dont even know the meaning if the word.

As bad as that idiot that said ''aye, I would say am ah kafflik, but ah wouldnae say am roman''

what does ma nut in is all these cunts that call themselfs loyalist protestants, then a few weeks later they are arguing that there is no such thing as god. Wtf is that all about. Most of the follk on here spouting there protestantisim dont even know the meaning if the word.

As bad as that idiot that said ''aye, I would say am ah kafflik, but ah wouldnae say am roman''

Aye but urr ye a proddy atheist or a kafflick atheist ?

Spot on. It's pretty embarassing

Nae worries mate.

I like your way with words WVB. A friend said to me last night he said that it really was time to wrap TBB, I challenged him on this and argued the meaning of the word fenian and he responded that although he knew the real meaning of the word the majority of people did not and that it would never change, sadly I had to agree

If any of you were Christians you wouldn't be spending the Sabbath on the fucking internet.

Nor would you watch Rangers (or any other games) on a Sunday.

So lets not pretend to be what we are not eh?